KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Carnivale [Merged]

Carnivale [Merged]
Started by: Gaca

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gaca
KATIUSHA

Love Carnivale

Anyone watching this series on HBO? I'm totally in LOVE with it! It's scary, interesting and intruguing, one of the best series i saw (BUT 6 feet under). Love the idea, storyline, characters... everything is just DIFFERENT!

Attachment: news_a52_carnivale.jpg
This has been downloaded 94 time(s).

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 06:18 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

I would recommend checking out the forums at www.carnivale.org but they kind of let the trolls run free, spoiling it for everyone. It's not so bad if you can get past that.

I can't wait for season 2!

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 05:21 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chebchall

Smile Carnivale it's the future i've seen it

I think i may just have found something to replace my addiction to the Sopranos.

Just got back from the states and managed to catch a couple of the re-runs of the show.

To my delight i've discovered it's here from September - who needs the summer roll on autumn! All the info you could ever need is located at www dot fxtv dot tv.

Watch it i dare you

Last edited by chebchall on Jul 21st, 2004 at 07:46 AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 07:43 AM
chebchall is currently offline Click here to Send chebchall a Private Message Find more posts by chebchall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chebchall

Finally got to the FXTV Carnivale web site to access the great video clips etc which really get you in the mood you don't need the www it's just carnivale.fxuk.tv

Really worth a look

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 09:12 AM
chebchall is currently offline Click here to Send chebchall a Private Message Find more posts by chebchall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
littleredguitar

Hi - someone told me there's going to be an exclusive pre-screening of the first 3 episodes of Carnivale this Friday (13th) at the Fox building in Golden Square!!!! Forbidden Planet on Shaftesbury Ave are giving away free tickets from tomorrow. I'm trying to find out more info. Anyone else heard about this?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 03:54 PM
littleredguitar is currently offline Click here to Send littleredguitar a Private Message Find more posts by littleredguitar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yeah, i watched the first season. 'tis ok.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 03:59 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
littleredguitar

if you like that sort of thing have a look at the website - carnivale.fxuk.tv (no www) - its got a message board and this mad tarot card reading thing that predicts your future... the best th8ing though is a quiz you do to see which freak youre most like... quite scary!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 11:09 AM
littleredguitar is currently offline Click here to Send littleredguitar a Private Message Find more posts by littleredguitar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Great Show.Not as good as six feet under or dead like me but after those it is the most entertaining show on t.v. cant wait for season two

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 09:18 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chebchall

Hey, littleredguitar what did you get?

Apparently i'm just like Gecko but don't let that put you off!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:31 PM
littleredguitar

Lila, the bearded lady! Apparently I know what I want and how to get it. Unfortunately I've got a beard.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 01:20 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am hoping this gets a release on terrestrial television here in England.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 11:16 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

They' ve just started broadcasting Carnivale in Belgium. We' re at episode 2 from the first season. And I have to say, from what I' ve seen this far, I absolutely love it happy

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 08:50 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supertruper

HBO Carnivale comin back...

I have to say I am pretty excited for Carnivale to come back. What a cliff hanger last season. The scenery of the whole dust bowl thing is pretty gripping- I practically feel gritty after watching an episode. Any other fans ....?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 11:50 PM
supertruper is currently offline Click here to Send supertruper a Private Message Find more posts by supertruper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The DVD box set of Carnivale season 1 is available in the US. I been thinking about buying it and watching it. Never had the chance to catch the series while they were aired on HBO. I've heard some good reviews so I'm interested. big grin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 12:35 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

I started watching during the last few episodes. Great show. thumb up

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 07:01 PM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

Yep. I enjoyed the first season a great deal. I may have to bite the bullet and buy the DVDs before season two debuts.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 01:06 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supertruper

I am gonna have to bite the bullet too... but it is not as if anyone is twisting my arm on this one. I ahave been waiting for Carnivale DVD to come out for a while. I love getting lost in this show. It is so refreshingly weird and different from anything else right now.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 10:02 PM
supertruper is currently offline Click here to Send supertruper a Private Message Find more posts by supertruper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

I caught the last few episodes last season. They were great! So I've been trying to catch the last season reruns so I'll know what all's going on in the next season.
Oh and Yes I am excited about the new season.
big grin Finally a good tv show to look foward to. Usually all the good ones get canceled unfortunately.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 10:21 PM
theReject is currently offline Find more posts by theReject Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supertruper

I got the DVD, and the box itself is so cool. I had forgotten how incredible the cinematography is in this show- and the whole backdrop of the dustbowl era.... good n gritty! I highly recommend the DVD box set....if even a gift to yourself for the holiday.....

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 09:47 PM
supertruper

Ya- I got it off Amazon. Sssooooo worth it... anyone else purchase Carnivale?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 09:49 PM