KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Episode Downloads

Episode Downloads
Started by: Kella

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kella
I hit an armadillo, hard.

Episode Downloads

Alrighty guys....

I have the first 3 episodes available to download. I'll possibly be posting 3 every day or every other day. So here we go.

Click HERE for Pilot: Part 1

Click HERE for Pilot: Part 2

Click HERE for Tabula Rasa

Enjoy guys! Talk to you later!

These books own me. Fer reals.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 06:33 AM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella

Sorry guys.... actually. The Pilot: Part 1 is really Walkabout. I'm going to be putting up The Pilot: Part 1 tonight. Sorry for the confusion.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 11:55 AM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella

Okay guys... Here's the first several episodes.

In Order...and in correct order this time.

The Pilot: Part 1

The Pilot: Part 2

Tabula Rasa

Walkabout

White Rabbit

House of the Rising Sun

and I will have more tomorrow. Hope this works out for you. big grin

Old Post May 31st, 2005 10:56 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

eek!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 03:42 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella

uhm.... I take it you are now a happy boy. big grin

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 05:59 AM
Mønkey
The Note

THESE ROCK!!!!!!!

~eek! Join me in my war on lampshades eek!~

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 06:14 AM
Mønkey is currently offline Click here to Send Mønkey a Private Message Find more posts by Mønkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella

Glad you like them.... I'm just sharing the love. I have all 23 episodes so I thought it would be selfish not to share them with others cuz I know so many are looking for them.

big grin

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:00 PM
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

yes thaankiez, i will be dloading pilot 1 and2 after i get home, iv tried dloading house of rising sun but it almsot finished and then said it expired sgijg;eglk its after 20 dloads OR 7 days that it does that rightconfused hope you can put it up again if its not much trouble.

no other words would do

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 01:10 PM
charmedFairy is currently offline Click here to Send charmedFairy a Private Message Find more posts by charmedFairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella

I have the next few episodes for you guys.

The Moth

Confidence Man

Solitary

Raised By Another

All The Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues

Whatever the Case May Be

As for House of the Rising Sun....try to download it again. If it doesn't work...I'll get another link for you.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 10:30 PM
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

I dloaded the mothhappy i love that jack/charlie eppy. nope the rising sun ep link still doesnt work for me, it keeps saying its expired.embarrasment

no other words would do

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 11:02 PM
charmedFairy is currently offline Click here to Send charmedFairy a Private Message Find more posts by charmedFairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella

Will work on the House of the Rising Sun today. Should have it in about an hour or so.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 11:10 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

can you get Homecoming ..?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 11:22 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mønkey
The Note

they wont play on my computer

~eek! Join me in my war on lampshades eek!~

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 01:13 AM
Mønkey is currently offline Click here to Send Mønkey a Private Message Find more posts by Mønkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella

Here's the episode you wanted. I will be putting up more tomorrow. We had some distraction today when the Air Conditioning went out and the house got to 98 dregrees Farenheit.

House of the Rising Sun

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 02:20 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Thanks. I only saw the last four episodes on TV, so now I can catch up. BTW, you said you have all 23. Aren't there 26? Or did you countt the three-parter "Exodus" as 1 episode and exclude the clip show?

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 03:13 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella

Yeah...well...I have all 24. I miscounted what I had.

I count the Pilot: Part One and Part Two as two seperate episodes and Exodus: Part One and Exodus: Part Two (didn't know there was a part 3, but okay) are two seperate episodes.

I don't have the LOST Journey one. I can get it no problem....but it's not technically important with the rest of the episodes...not to me anyway.

I only have them to make music videos for my website. Just gotta get them on my website. I'm in the process of changing hosts.

anywho....

Ep. 1 - Pilot: Part 1
Ep. 2 - Pilot: Part 2
Ep. 3 - Tabula Rasa
Ep. 4 - Walkabout
Ep. 5 - White Rabbit
Ep. 6 - House Of The Rising Sun
Ep. 7 - The Moth
Ep. 8 - Confidence Man
Ep. 9 - Solitary
Ep. 10 - Raised By Another
Ep. 11 - All The Best Cowboys
Ep. 12 - Whatever The Case May Be
Ep. 13 - Hearts and Minds
Ep. 14 - Special
Ep. 15 - Homecoming
Ep. 16 - Outlaws
Ep. 17 - In Translation
Ep. 18 - Numbers
Ep. 19 - Deux Ex Machina
Ep. 20 - Do No Harm
Ep. 21 - The Greater Good
Ep. 22 - Born To Run
Ep. 23 - Exodus: Part 1
Ep. 24 - Exodus: Part 2

That's the line-up I'm working on. I'll be adding more tomorrow. I'll try to add more than 3 more to the list. big grin

Last edited by Kella on Jun 5th, 2005 at 05:55 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 05:52 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

The site says that the link for "Confidence Man" is stale.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 08:42 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella

Alrighty.... I'll try to get that one back up. It'll take me a couple of hours though. It takes time to download the episodes.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 10:40 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

POST DELETED

-The Architect AKA Larry

Last edited by The Unknown on Jun 6th, 2005 at 01:17 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 01:09 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

For all of the Video Clip episodes:
1. Pilot
4. Walkabout
5. White Rabbit
6. House of the Rising Sun
11. All The Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues

there's no picture, only sound.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Last edited by The Unknown on Jun 6th, 2005 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 01:27 AM