KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Powerless (DC Universe)

Powerless (DC Universe)
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Powerless (DC Universe)

The first sitcom series set within the world of the DC Universe. The series is set to premiere on February 2, 2017.

In a world where humanity must cope with the collateral damage of superheroes and supervillains, Emily Locke begins her first day as Director of Research & Development for Wayne Security, a subsidiary of Wayne Enterprises that specializes in products that make defenseless bystanders feel a little safer.

Starring Vanessa Hudgens, Danny Pudi, Alan Tudyk, Christina Kirk, Ron Funches.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 01:38 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

why not just make 'Damage Control'?

edit: apparently that's happening as well.

Last edited by marwash22 on Jan 6th, 2017 at 03:25 AM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 03:23 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Haha, dueling shows.

This looks stupid. I'll check out the first ep. though.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 05:49 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

could be a thing thanks for look

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 02:01 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The problem I have with this show is..there are certain shows that come out where if they fail..the level of failure is up for debate, sometimes it's a huge failure other times its not a huge failure, but still a show didn't get enough ratings, etc.

I feel like with this show if it fails..it's going to fail HARD and to epic proportions.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 04:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Hey isn't one of those guys from the Best Show Ever once known as FireFly?

So now this is the BEST SHOW EVER!

Woo so gonna watch.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2017 08:20 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
why not just make 'Damage Control'?

edit: apparently that's happening as well.

Yeah, I heard a while back that Damage Control was in the works. I'm quite curious to see how both of these shows will pan out. I feel like it's one of those situations where they are either going to be great, or really, really bad. Instead of just landing somewhere in the middle.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2017 03:36 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Good call on the middle road.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2017 06:34 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

no thanks

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 7th, 2017 06:47 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Makes more sense as Marvel show, Marvel just seems to be better with humor.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2017 05:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2017 07:07 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

the promo didn't pull me in. the guy from community is a draw for me so I'll check it out. I don't always like a show at first anyways a lot of times it takes 3 eps to like or dislike for me...

that damage control looks legit

Old Post Jan 9th, 2017 03:24 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dreampanther

Yikes, that "it's a bird, it's a plane" joke was cringeworthy as f*ck.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2017 08:14 PM
tkitna

That looks awful. I'm out.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 01:57 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Dreampanther

That was like watching the trailer for the new Baywatch movie. I really wanted to find some humour I could appreciate... but I didn't. Though I usually enjoy Danny Pudi (fun fact, he made a small cameo in CA:TWS), so might still give the pilot a shot.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2017 03:27 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 12:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will say this: I don't hate Alan Tudyk. The Van Wayne character seems like the only funny part so far.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2017 05:00 PM
Darth Thor

I'll watch for Alan Tudyk. Or at least I'll give it a chance.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2017 08:39 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

tis growing on me. I can say that.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 01:40 PM
riv6672

Watched the premiere last night.
Yeah i'll watch another. Not hitting record series yet.

I was pleased at the dry humor, liked Adam West's voice over, and surprised they used Crimson Fox and Jack O Lantern as the resident supers (thats 2 examples of digging into the DC vault).

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2017 01:34 PM