KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Cloak and Dagger

Cloak and Dagger
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Cloak and Dagger

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/02...e-marvel-heroes

Yet another Netflix Marvel show. I'm glad Netflix is keeping the ball rolling on these

PWNT

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 07:24 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Is it a Netflix show? Strange, I had heard it wasn't.

Either way, colour me interested.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 07:56 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Seems Marvel is spreading out the movie/tv franchises. Along with all the Defenders Netflix stuff, they have this now, and they are doing a Runaways show on Hulu as well, and the actors have already been cast for that.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 08:30 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Nice.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 10:12 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I thought this was running on cable not Netflix, would rather see a Moon Knight, Blade, or anything else tbh. Last article I read they wanted it to be a teen show or some stupid shit like of was that Runaways?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 12:09 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 06:19 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Wow. Dark and Emo to the core.

How can people watch this shit?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 07:13 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Why is Cloak wearing a bed sheet? And dagger is holding...glowsticks?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2017 01:33 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looks interesting

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 21st, 2017 02:47 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

yeah that cloak did look pretty lame. should have been one of the major visual selling points... meh

Old Post Apr 21st, 2017 12:34 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Is it a Netflix show? Strange, I had heard it wasn't.

That's because its not

its going to be on Freeform.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2017 12:37 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eh, doesn't look that good to me. Most of the trailer was just boring teen emo crap.

By the time it got to the part where it was showing powers and stuff...it started to look rather silly. The girls phantom zone key crystal, the guys black bed sheet, etc.

Originally posted by Kazenji
That's because its not

its going to be on Freeform.

Okay this makes sense, because I was going to say if this is netflix then they have really dropped the ball, even compared to the Iron Fist show.

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 21st, 2017 at 02:04 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2017 02:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

This starts tonight. Rating on IMDB is already at 5.6

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 07:24 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Dreampanther
This starts tonight. Rating on IMDB is already at 5.6
Ouch. Guess I won't be in any rush to watch it then. I figured they'd be at the top of their game after how much of a disaster Defenders was and how mediocre JJ season 2 was.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 04:26 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I'm liking it. Just wish they would speed things up.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 04:58 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

^Same here. Enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would but the 2nd episode plodded a little bit, hopefully the way it left off we should have things moving along a bit quicker now.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 10:28 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

season premiere show was a little meh.. cloak gets beat up a lot which was so cliché... tandy was portrayed a little better..

both characters need better character development

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 9th, 2018 02:17 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

The first two episodes of Cloak & Dagger weren't too bad, certainly not as bad as the initial 5.6 rating would have suggested. I see that rating has now climbed to 6.6 after the episodes were officially released. Curious, hmm?

Anyway, I wish they used a different soundtrack as it felt like they were trying a bit too hard for a moody atmosphere. All it did was make it feel slow at places. Otherwise, I'm interested enough to watch a few more episodes to see how it develops. It is probably aimed at a somewhat younger audience than I am, though.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2018 07:14 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Cloak & Dagger always seemed a bit older in the comics. The music thing annoys me because on both episodes they have used the same song for the end credits that they used to close out the episode, meaning, they play a song, it gets a couple of minutes into it, the episode ends and the same song starts again, that's either a serious lack of imagination or poor editing.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jun 9th, 2018 11:55 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Is this Marvel Proper? Or is it one of those Fox-Marvel shows?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2018 03:06 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote