KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Stephen King's Castle Rock

Stephen King's Castle Rock
Started by: Adam Grimes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Stephen King's Castle Rock

Hulu officially orders Stephen King's "Castle Rock"
quote:
A psychological-horror series set in the Stephen King multiverse, ‘Castle Rock’_combines the mythological scale and intimate character storytelling of King’s best-loved works, weaving an epic saga of darkness and light, played out on a few square miles of Maine woodland.

‘Castle Rock’_is an original suspense/thriller — a first-of-its-kind reimagining that explores the themes and worlds uniting the entire King canon, while brushing up against some of his most iconic and beloved stories.

I'm beyond excited for this, as a huge fan of King's work and with him and JJ Abrams calling the shots here my hype seems pretty justified.

I will update the thread when more information is available.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 05:09 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

I see Kevin Smith's new BFF is also involved.

"Also serving on the creative team in some capacity is writer Marc Bernardin, who posted a photo announcing his involvement on the series this week after the teaser trailer’s debut. Bernardin was part of the writing team on the criminally short-lived series Alphas, and has penned several comic book series over the years along with serving as an entertainment news editor and writer at various points."

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 06:16 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Re: Stephen King's Castle Rock

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Hulu officially orders Stephen King's "Castle Rock" I'm beyond excited for this, as a huge fan of King's work and with him and JJ Abrams calling the shots here my hype seems pretty justified.

I will update the thread when more information is available.

Yep. I have high hopes.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 07:08 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

https://deadline.com/2017/06/castle...1202120277/amp/

"Suburgatory_alumna_Jane Levy_is set to co-star opposite André Holland in_Hulu’s upcoming psychological-horror drama series_Castle Rock_from J.J. Abrams and_Stephen King. Also boarding the show in a key role is an actress closely associated with King’s cinematic world,_Carrie star Sissy Spacek.

Levy has signed a one-year deal for_Castle Rock, and she also has been tapped to co-star opposite Glenn Close in the Amazon supernatural comedy pilot_Sea Oak,_written by George Saunders based on his short story.

Are we going to see an aged Carrie White? Lol not going to happen but it would be weird and cool.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 12:22 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote