KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Game of Thrones Spinoffs

Game of Thrones Spinoffs
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Game of Thrones Spinoffs

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/04/game-of...quels-spinoffs/

Looks like HBO greenlit it. This could work. The world definitely has no shortage of stories. The biggest contenders IMO are Roberts Rebellion, the Doom of Valyria, Dunk and Egg, and the Dance of Dragons. Good to know we'll have no shortage of Thones when the show ends next year.

PWNT

Old Post May 5th, 2017 12:44 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I would personally love to see the Dance and the Doom.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 5th, 2017 01:27 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

im pretty sure they'll go with robert's rebellion.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 5th, 2017 02:42 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

You gotta love the milking of dry cows.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 5th, 2017 08:02 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

okay so i was dead wrong. not only will robert's rebellion not be first but it will apprently not be.

http://winteriscoming.net/2017/05/1...off-right-call/

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 17th, 2017 06:05 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
okay so i was dead wrong. not only will robert's rebellion not be first but it will apprently not be.

http://winteriscoming.net/2017/05/1...off-right-call/
Yeah, feel bad about yourself nerd.

Old Post May 17th, 2017 06:10 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Should go with Aegon the Conquerer's story. Far enough back that there's no immediate connection with the current show and there's plenty to build on and fill in for a multi-season series.

Aegon I Targaryen, build a show around him thumb up

Tom Hopper could potentially fill the role, certainly looks the part, could even easily change his hair and eye color for even more attention to detail. Not 100% sure about his acting though, if he can carry the lead.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 17th, 2017 06:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i just want them to be good

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 17th, 2017 10:26 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/08...t-event-to-fans

It's confirmed to be about past events and events will be recognizable to those who have read the books, lore, or are somehow familiar with Westerosi history.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:48 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Doom of Valyria would be good, especially since we know so little about it. And that could lead into a series about the Targaryen's rise to power and conquering of Westeros

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 12:11 AM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

One set in the distant future, where advertising is rife and corporations have taken over, Varyscorp and Baelish Global are vying for control of the entire planet.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 11:09 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by samhain
One set in the distant future, where advertising is rife and corporations have taken over, Varyscorp and Baelish Global are vying for control of the entire planet.

Perhaps.... a little too far from the mothership, my dude. wink

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 07:35 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

A world where the Seven Kingdoms is an amusement park, where every is an android to be abused by the sick tourists (Rape Sanza Stark and lop off Ned's head yourself!)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 12:15 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

Some where during the time of Aemon the Dragon knight and his ******* brother Aegon the unworthy. From Blood Raven to Damien Blackfyre. So much to tell and not so much cgi/ aka dragons

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 05:24 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by cdtm
A world where the Seven Kingdoms is an amusement park, where every is an android to be abused by the sick tourists (Rape Sanza Stark and lop off Ned's head yourself!)

Westeros World

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:32 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

https://ew.com/tv/2018/11/19/game-o...ons-targaryens/

The first prequel is tentatively titled The Long Night, which is probably one of the best periods they could have chosen to cover because of all the secrecy and rumors around it's ending. It should give some great content.

PWNT

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 01:22 AM