KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Star Trek Lower Decks

Star Trek Lower Decks
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Star Trek Lower Decks

Watched the first episode with my nieces, nephews and cousins, They liked it way better than I did.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 7th, 2020 01:15 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

I'd read some really critical re ccb iews before I watched it.
Because of those I went in with very low expectations.
I enjoyed it for a laugh, its corney but fun

Old Post Aug 9th, 2020 09:14 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heard it sucks and tries too hard. Oh well.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2020 10:39 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know I actually gave it a shot and enjoyed it lol.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2020 09:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

2nd episode was much better than the first

Old Post Aug 14th, 2020 01:55 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah and oh gee they USE THE HOLODECK. Where the f*ck was that in Discovery or Picard?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2020 01:57 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah and oh gee they USE THE HOLODECK. Where the f*ck was that in Discovery or Picard?

on discovery the holodeck hasn't even been created lol, and on picard the holodeck was used once i believe

Old Post Aug 17th, 2020 06:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol yeah I forgot about the discovery timeline.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2020 09:51 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I don't mind the show too much; it's a parody show. That said, Mariner is an ******* of epic proportions.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2020 09:26 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Lol yeah I forgot about the discovery timeline.

lol yea

Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't mind the show too much; it's a parody show. That said, Mariner is an ******* of epic proportions.

she's the best thing about it

Old Post Aug 19th, 2020 09:29 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Lies make baby Jesus cry.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2020 09:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Future is not looking good for trek i'm hearing picard's ratings dropped 50% later on in season.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2020 10:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Latest episode was great. Honestly feels more like trek than some recent shows.

And it paid Miles f*cking O'Brien his due.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2020 08:21 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Future is not looking good for trek i'm hearing picard's ratings dropped 50% later on in season.

but a second season is happening lol

watched ep 3 of lower decks.. a bit silly but overall a nice episode

Old Post Aug 21st, 2020 02:21 AM
Flyattractor

Gotta love how Modern Hollywood pushes Failure like this.

That and LD Season 2 is coming out is because they were already working on it. Its not like Modern "TV" takes time off in between seasons anymore.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2020 06:29 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is a good show though. It's exactly what Trek needs.

People can say Picard is getting another season, and it is, but that doesn't magically erase the massive ratings drop it saw.

Lower Decks is breathing some new life into this series.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2020 10:12 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

This is a good show though. It's exactly what Trek needs.

People can say Picard is getting another season, and it is, but that doesn't magically erase the massive ratings drop it saw.

Lower Decks is breathing some new life into this series.

people can cry all they want about picard since it's going to be on at least 3 to 5 years.. also folks should stop believing everything whiny youtubers say ..

prime example of your moronic ignorance surt, discovery's ratings aren't that great either, yet its getting a 4th and quite possible 5th year.. and i don't even like discovery

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2020 02:07 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not sure why you're so upset.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2020 01:55 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Not sure why you're so upset.

oh im not.. not sure why you believe butthurt folks who don;t like star trek on cbs.. now where did you see these ratings or admit you're a moron

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2020 07:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just read that at the end of the first season viewership dipped like half a million.

It wasn't from youtube.

Last edited by Surtur on Aug 22nd, 2020 at 10:17 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2020 10:15 PM