KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » NCIS Franchise

NCIS Franchise
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

NCIS Franchise

anyone other than me watch these

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 08:02 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I watch the main show (which I’d never heard of but stumbled on a S4 marathon on USA one weekend and got hooked) religiously.

I stopped watching LA after 3-4 seasons.

New Orleans I’ve skipped eps here and there but it’s mostly kept my attention.

Have you heard about the status on these shows?
I don’t want to spoil you.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2021 09:01 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

ncis was just renewed

ncis la hasn't been but should soon

ncis new orleans was cancelled

new show ncis hawaii is about to be greenlit

Old Post Apr 17th, 2021 07:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^coolness, you are up to date!

The Hawaii one both interests and pisses me off a little, as I wish they’d have just kept Hawaii 5-o going.

I learned last week, the the LA show had a backdoor pilot for a spinoff called NCIS Red in 2013 that never got picked up.
It would have featured Kim Raver (24, Grey’s Anatomy), Scott Grimes (The Orville), John Corbett (My Big Fat Greek Wedding) and some other folks,

Old Post Apr 17th, 2021 08:26 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^coolness, you are up to date!

The Hawaii one both interests and pisses me off a little, as I wish they’d have just kept Hawaii 5-o going.

I learned last week, the the LA show had a backdoor pilot for a spinoff called NCIS Red in 2013 that never got picked up.
It would have featured Kim Raver (24, Grey’s Anatomy), Scott Grimes (The Orville), John Corbett (My Big Fat Greek Wedding) and some other folks,

i watched back door ncis red episode.. it wasn't bad and it prolly would've been successful.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2021 03:10 AM
riv6672

I def. would have given it a shot.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 08:45 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

yea

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 07:30 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

I love NCIS.

I watch religiously, watch re-runs and just binge watch old seasons when I can't find anything new I want to watch. When it comes to binge re-watching I flip between NCIS, the Mentalist, the Closer, and Elementary for cop shows. I also switch between Alphas, The Librarians, Wharehouse 13, Andromeda, Blakes 7 and Eureka for my Sci fi fix. Though with most of the Sci fis I have to rely on my boxed sets and downloaded versions as only Andromeda is on a streaming service I have. This means even though I like most of those shows more than the cop shows I watch them less often

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 02:18 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Man, you mentioned so many shows I’ve watched and enjoyed. yes

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 09:12 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I love how we can call it a franchise now.

I watched a lot of the original version, but stopped watching around the time [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Tony left. It just wasn't the same for me after that.

LA and New Orleans I watched bits and pieces of, but I never followed them as obsessively as I did the main one. It was a great show.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 09:59 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by -Pr-
I love how we can call it a franchise now.

I watched a lot of the original version, but stopped watching around the time [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Tony left. It just wasn't the same for me after that.

LA and New Orleans I watched bits and pieces of, but I never followed them as obsessively as I did the main one. It was a great show.

Wil you watch NCIS Hawaii?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 08:14 PM
riv6672

^^^the Hawaii show is happening, and LA was renewed for a S13.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2021 09:57 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^the Hawaii show is happening, and LA was renewed for a S13.

yep

Old Post Apr 25th, 2021 03:13 AM
riv6672

We’ve got three characters cast...:

https://tvline.com/2021/04/30/ncis-...t-jane-tennant/

I’ve never seen the two females in anything, but I know the guy from bit parts here and there.
Nothing is screaming must-see-TV here.

Old Post May 1st, 2021 11:50 PM