KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » A female Sith

A female Sith
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

A female Sith

If this is terribly redundent please let me know, but I was interested I knowing how you guys feel about the possiblity of GL using a female Sith. I know that some people feel that she couldn't really defeat a male Jedi in a traditional lightsaber fight. However I feel that a female might fit perfectly into a manipulative, sabatour role. I could very easily imagine her messing with a Jedi's mind, especially if she's schooled in Jedi history and phylosophy.

What do you think?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2000 02:58 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Dim I thought you went to bed?I love the idea of a female sith.I wanna see a Sith Witch named Darth Grimmer in your honor.Thats your JC name for theforce.net thing right?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Aug 17th, 2000 03:00 PM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

It's Grimsonn, but that's Koreynl's invention...they just kind of stuck my pic with that name.

Grim could make sense though

Bane
Sidious
Vader
Maul

Grim?
Lure?
Who knows what GL would name her...

go to bed...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2000 03:05 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

yeah

Old Post Aug 17th, 2000 03:06 PM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

In the words of the celebrity Death Match ref,Good Fight Good Night.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2000 03:09 PM
UnknownBountyHunter

She would be referred to as a Sith Witch, maybe the Episode II select pic on the official site is a sith witch?? Who knows?? Not I said the cow.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2000 11:46 PM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

A sith witch would be cool, you think of old and nasty when you think of a witch. Yet make one hot, seductive and able to manipulate those Jedi fogies and you got potential for greatness.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2000 02:57 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Ehh?? THAT plot seems to much like Demi Moore's Striptease. Anywhooo, a martial arts-trained, 20-something female for a Sith Witch would be nice.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2000 03:49 AM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

I meant she could lead to lives like Palpy. On the outside she could be a padawan spy whose a dark and seductive sweet talker. In the other an athletic sith witch.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2000 05:32 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Ahhh, that makes sense.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2000 05:34 AM
Snarlingcur Matt Dalrymple

I'd really like to see a female Sith. That's one thing Lucas could pull off very well. No matter what you may think of Lucas, there's one thing done right in the Star Wars movies, and that's having strong female roles, not just ditsy eye candy.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2000 06:50 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mace23

No reason there shouldn't be one. With the power of the force behind her she could be just as powerful as any male Jedi. I like the idea. She could also use stealth to slowly wipe out a great number of Jedi who wouldn't suspect her as being a part of the Sith and then take them out ninja style.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2000 08:20 AM
Dim
Creativity

Yeah, I tend to agree. I would really like to see a female sith villian. I think if anyone could pull it off it would be Lucas...He's made some of the best villians I can think of.

I heard somewhere that the term "Sith Witch" was EU...I don't know if it is or not...does anyone else know?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2000 10:01 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

So far it probably is, but Sith Witch can be used in prequels.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2000 08:39 PM
Dim
Creativity

Cool. I like the idea of her being a witch!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2000 09:16 PM
Xizor

She'd have to be a hot witch, otherwise it wouldn't fit the kind of character a female villian who uses the force would play.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 03:25 AM
The Maker

Female Sith

The Sith in Ep1 was origionally going to be a female but the drawings done were far too scary so Darth Maul was thought of. A Sith Witch doesn't follow the same rules as the other Sith so it is unlikley that Palpatine would use them.

S.J.S

Old Post Aug 21st, 2000 08:43 PM
KJ
Sausages

Re: Female Sith

Surely all Sith follow the same rules and code. I would also love to see a Sith Witch.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2000 01:37 AM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Wouldn't a Sith Witch be a kind of renegade rather than an integral to the Master/Apprentice thing?

Surely this is feasable, just as there must be some light sided force capable individuals who are never formally trained as Jedi, there would also be those Force capable who choose an evil livestyle and though they are not part of the Master/Apprentice model may still seek out the learnings of the Sith?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2000 01:52 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

Sith witch, has anyone actually heard this from someone on the Off. site? Sith witch=Nightsisters of Dathomir, who also use the dark side of the force, and are also considered to be witches. Perhaps a Nightsister.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2000 01:56 AM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote