KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Episode II Select Wallpaper

Episode II Select Wallpaper
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raz
Meister

Admin

Episode II Select Wallpaper

I've just created a wallpaper of everyones favourite Select image. Its in Bitmap (.bmp) form (zipped up) and made for a screen with a resolution of 1024x768:

[c] <a href="http://members.nbci.com/ep2uk/wallpaper/padme_select_image.zip">
(please log in to view the image)
right-click and save.
</a>
[/c]

UPDATE: Its now in ZIP form. You can download Winzip at http://www.winzip.com.

I suggest everyone upgrades to at least a DSL connection. Its definitely worth it! smile

Old Post Dec 13th, 2000 02:22 AM
Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Can I suggest you zip it up cos at 2.25Mb it's a biut of a painful downlaod vai modem, especially for poor old Dim with he slow ISP. (so she tells me)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2000 02:30 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I've done the sensible thing and produced a JPEG version. Its only 100k so it should be quick to download, even for Dim smile

<a href="http://members.nbci.com/ep2uk/wallpaper/padme_select_image_jpeg.zip">
Download JPEG Version
</a>

Old Post Dec 13th, 2000 04:40 AM
Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Thank you! big grin

And my ISP does suck...sometimes I have to log on 4 or 5 times before it really "takes" and I can get to anything...
Hopefully I can switch soon...I'm tired of ranting at them...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2000 01:35 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Top job, I love this one. Your scan came out better than mine too. It's a pity the magazine is printed on such flimsy paper as it makes it hard to scan.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2000 04:48 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I've nearly finished scanning all the other Episode-II pics, at very high resolution. It should hopefully be online in a couple of days.

Obviously, I'll you guys know first smile

Old Post Dec 13th, 2000 08:15 PM
Ratcat

Should have said, I did scanned quite a few and sent out a note to everyone who asked so they could get them.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2000 09:58 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Heres two more Select Wallpaper:

[c]

<a href="http://209.1.224.12/ep2uk/wallpaper/jango_rain_select.jpg">(please log in to view the image)</a>

<a href="http://209.1.224.12/ep2uk/wallpaper/duel_anakin_select.jpg">(please log in to view the image)</a>

[/c]

Old Post Dec 17th, 2000 09:20 PM
Darth Daft

Cheers Raz. I think the one of Anakin and the Jawa would look cool as a background.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2000 07:40 AM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

It would DD, but they don't blow up very well. These were scanned from the StarWars Magazine. Maybe they'll print some more selects in the next issue.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2000 02:12 PM
UnknownBountyHunter

I have the blue fade red wallpaper on my computer smile And Raz, about DSL, I have heard many good things about it, is it available in Germany? If so, LMK where and how I can get it.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2000 12:55 PM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

In the UK it was exclusively from British Telecom, the main telco over here. However some of the big ISP's are now supplying it and most of the little ones are going to be soon too.

There are two types of DLS. Normal DLS and ADSL.

As I understand DSL, the upstream and downstream bit rates are the same. With ADSL, the upstream, from you to the ISP is slower than the upstreamm, from the ISP to you. This is because most internet traffic is coming to the user, not away from.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2000 04:14 PM
Dim
Creativity

UBH, call your ISP and see if they know of anyone supplying it. I could get it...but it's a little out of my price range.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2000 06:34 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote