KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Prince Xizor

Prince Xizor
Started by: Xizor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xizor

Prince Xizor

I was wondering if anyone knew about my man Xizor being included at all in the next film. He's one of the coolest and most intriuging characters and could fit into almost any plot.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2000 02:31 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The great Wise Master Brit Hunt jed

Xixor in III not II.

He will be in The 3rd movie not the second. Because Asfter Darth Vader hunts the jedi one by one or He rtrys to kill Obi Wan Kenobi.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2000 08:10 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Heinous

Re: Xixor in III not II.

The incident on Falleen didn't occur until ten years before Shadows Of The Empire. Therefore Xizor doesn't have a grudge against Darth Vader (yet) in the Prequel Trilogy

Old Post Jul 12th, 2000 05:05 PM
Xizor

So is Xizor is definetly in the 3rd prequel? Are you telling me that we will get to see the destruction of Xizor's family and the dark prince involved in killing the jedi?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2000 01:44 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minok

He won't be in any films.Lucas doesn't acknowlege expanded characters, if he did he would have to include a ton of Zahn's characters (C'Boath,Senator Iblis,Thrawn).Too bad though.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2000 02:53 AM
Xizor

That does suck, Id love to see the three you mentioned plus Xizor. Thrawn would be cool kicking some ass as a master tactician during the clone wars. It would also be interesting to see Bel Iblis hooking up w/ Bail and Mothma to verbally spar with Palpatine. Do you know if Lucas has publicly stated that their will be no novel characters in the prequels or do you just get that impression from the half-assed, roundabout non-revealing answers he gives in his interviews. If so what are Darth Henious and the Master Brit talking about?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2000 03:10 AM
Minok

I get that impression because he hasn't done it already with TPM.All characters in TPM were totally new to me.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2000 06:04 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

I hope GL comes to his senses and includes at least a few expanded characters (Thrawn being my main pick, Xizor would be awesome as well). GL is a lil' too stubborn with keeping characters only from his original design.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2000 05:21 AM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

I agree with you entirely, Thrawn would be incredible. I always wondered if GL was just being selfish in restricting it to his own ideas or if he would need to buy the rights to use expanded characters from the authors who created them. Your thoughts on that?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2000 05:56 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

GL would most likely need to pay the original writer of the characters, but it wouldn't be in a ridiculous amount to where the salary is similar to an actual actor. If he needed to, which is the most-likely scenario, pay for use of author-copyrighted characters, I doubt it would hurt him to spare the dough to make his movie(s) better.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2000 11:37 AM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

It should be a no brainer for him. Instead of spending time trying to create his own characters and hope the audience likes them he gets to use ones already created by great science fiction authors. Many of these characters are as good or better than anything he could come up with, it would validate the novels and give true star wars fans everywhere a reason to cheer.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2000 06:37 PM
The great Wise Master Brit Hunt

If you read the novel you see He hired his agents to Kill The Jedi Obi Wan Kenobi. If you dont think I am telling the truth go read the book yourself and one more thing He is going to be in the 3rd movie.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2000 12:58 AM
Xizor

If that's true it's great news. Xizor gives you a diffrent look at evil unlike the sith Vs. Jedi, Black vs. White. He's cold, intelligent, charismatic and totally pitiless. I'd love to see him involved in underhanded schemings against the Jedi like he did in shadows. I also want to see him sucking up to Palpatine and pushing Vaders buttons.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2000 01:34 AM
The great Wise Master Brit Hunt

I bet we see him young and Palaptine saves his life and I bet he knows Darth Vader's real name or Anakin bumped into him sometime in the past.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2000 04:35 AM
Master Teeic Solo

Xizor will make it to the Star Wars movies.
P.S I like the site.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2000 04:40 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Let's hope so!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2000 08:51 AM
Minok

The Noghri should be in E3

In "Dark Force Rising" the Noghri were wittness to a battle over thier planet Honoghr.That was during the Clone Wars after Anakin turned but before ANH.That would be a good way to incorprate novel fiction into his own story line.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2000 01:15 AM
Xizor

Hey Minok, aren't you the guy who smashed my dream of seeing novel characters in the prequelssmile Anyway the noghri scene would be real cool, maybe Anakin could be in it before he gets his armor. This would help clear up a problen I had with the Heir to the Empire books. If the Noghri only saw Vader in his leak proof suit with his mechanized breathing how could they immidiatly recognize Leia and Luke as his offspring. This would be answered if we could see an unmasked Anakin already turned and meeting with the Noghri.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2000 02:45 AM
Minok

That issue bothered me too, and in "The Last Command" they sniff Lukes right hand , isn't that the artificial one?

I didn't mean to smash your dream , I'm all for it myself, Reality Bites!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2000 03:12 AM
Xizor

So either they saw Vader before he was masked or they can sense the mechanical connection between them. But this dousn't explain how they know Leia. Zahn could have made this more clear, no disrespect though to a man who brought us Thrawn, C'Boath, Bel Iblis, Talon Karrde, Winter, Pallaeon, Fey'Lia, Leia's twins and Mara Jade.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2000 03:20 AM