KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Christopher Lee

Christopher Lee
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KJ
Sausages

Christopher Lee

His character is described as a charasmatic seperatist, but is that what a Dark Jedi is? Seperate from the Jedi and the Republic and most bad guys are charasmatic.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2000 04:52 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

I don't know about him being a dark Jedi. I find it more likely he's an outspoken and influencial senator that turned dark and corrupt. He could be in secret cahoots with Palpatine while getting the republic all riled up about the clone wars and the Jedi.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2000 06:21 PM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

I agree with Xizor. When I hear Christopher Lee as a Star Wars actor, I see him as a diplomatic senator or governor who turns to the dark side, or tricks the high governmental prowess into thinking different than what's right. A dark jedi maybe, but he would be better as a Palpatine-like character. He and palpatine being a evil senator-duo would be pretty sweet.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2000 08:41 AM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Here's an interesting idea. Lee and Palpatine do behind the scenes planning on how to manipulate the senate to palpatines wishes. On the outside Lee would sometimes agree and sometimes disagree with the chancellor, sometimes he appears good and other times very evil. As we know eventual the clone wars blow up in Palpatines face. Lee could take the fall for him, the senator could also be the first to be put to death by the dark side lightning. Palpatine blaming Lee for anything and everything that went wrong for him in ep2.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2000 03:13 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Maker

Lee

He will play a VERY evil man who is the leader of the Dark Jedi.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2000 09:19 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Re: Lee

You know this how?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2000 06:19 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Maker I am still awaiting viable evidence of your findings.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2000 02:36 PM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Me too, I wouldn't have a problem with you if you said things were rumors, left evidence for them and didn't insult me and my ideas.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2000 12:04 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Well, even when he can't find evidence we can't do anything about it, just ignore him.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2000 12:06 AM
Tom Gon Jinn

I think he's probably a High Dark Jedi, or an early commander for Palpatine's Empire, in the same vein as Tarkin, or Palp's aide.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2000 04:07 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

I hope your referring to Lee, Tom Jinn?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2000 11:12 PM
KJ
Sausages

I just read on another forum that he will be a Bo'Marr Monk. Do you think this is possible? I don't.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2000 03:46 AM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Not possible, B'Omarr monks are restricted to parts of Jabba's palace and are alien species.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2000 07:46 PM
Ratcat

Plus B'Omarr abandoned their bodies a millenia ago and are now just brains in jars with robotic legs.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2000 11:07 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

That's what I thought when I read it but Lucas may re-write there history as he is doing with Boba Fett. Can you tell me more about B'Omarr monks?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2000 01:41 AM
KJ
Sausages

Aldera net say he is going to play a Dark Jedi called Prince Dooku. And he will be the one who cuts Anakin's arm off.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2000 02:51 AM
Ratcat

Sorry KJ, I did intend to get yu some info on the Monks but it went clean out of my mind. I'll try and do it this weekend.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2000 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Well he isn't playing a Monk because Nick Gillard has been seen training Christopher Lee with a lightsaber. The spy report also says that he does the meditation thing that Qui-Gon did.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 04:10 PM
Dim
Creativity

Cool..

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 07:14 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Very Cool. I think he is a Dark Jedi.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 07:40 PM