KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Episode II Trailer

Episode II Trailer
Started by: JediOasis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediOasis
Better Man

Episode II Trailer

This may have been brought up before and if it has you can close this topic. But I was just wondering if Lucas has decided which movie he is going to attach the trailer too. Rumors were for "Planet of the Apes" Is that still true?

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 01:32 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Wouldn't this be better off in the regualr Ep II area?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 02:03 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

It doesn't really have anything to do with the movie, but feel free to move it, I was just wondering anyways.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 02:13 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I guess. I Think POTA is the best bet, but I really couldn't say.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 02:16 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I will go see any crappy movie just to catch the trailer. In fact I would do just about anything. evil face

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2001 05:43 PM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Lets hope they break the pattern from last time, and put the trailer first on the 'Net.
Thats what most films are doing now.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2001 07:08 PM
Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

"Download Here". Click. Pick up phone, call in sick to work...watch trailer for next 24 hours straight. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2001 08:54 PM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthBorgie

Who would skip work just to see a trailer on the net?...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 03:42 AM
Click here to Send DarthBorgie a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBorgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Me smile

-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 05:49 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Thanks, JO...old buddy, old pal. smile

Old Post Mar 24th, 2001 10:46 PM
finti

If it was for ep2 I would, but then I could download it on work and watched it everytime I got a chance. Belive me I would create those "free" moments.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2001 12:23 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Ah, finti is among the blue bloods of fans ! "minimize" is the best feature of windows as far as I'm concerned ! laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 25th, 2001 07:36 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Crashing during a big download- say, an Episode II trailer- is one of its worst.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 25th, 2001 07:39 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I have to agree with you on that one. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 25th, 2001 08:06 AM
Ratcat

Took me 3 weeks to get a working copy of the trailer down for Ep One

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:35 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heck, I just taped it. EVERY channel was showing it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:39 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah, I know, but I wanted it on my 'puter.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:45 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

My computer is stuffed to the gills with Star Wars junk. I thought I'd give the poor guy a break.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:47 PM
Ratcat

Well, I have quite a few 'puters so I tend not to get many space issues. Goes with the job though.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 07:48 PM
Darth Pants

My brother managed to crash the network at his workplace downloading the Episode 1 trailer. I'm sure he'll do it again for Episode 2, heh heh. Can't wait to see that green screen accompanying the beginning of the trailer again.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 03:31 AM
Find more posts by Darth Pants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote