KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » anyone listen to Jim Rome?

anyone listen to Jim Rome?
Started by: Cowboyography

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

anyone listen to Jim Rome?

ok was listening to his show during work today, he does sports talk radio, He calls his fans Clones and made a big deal when AOTC name was decided. He was up to date on his stuff and today he announced that there will be three more movies made after this one. OK I said yeah right too, I have emailed him and asked for his source, Please LMK if anyone else listens. I am geussing not because it probably would have been posted by now.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 03:33 AM
Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman316
The True Batman

Ep 7, 8, 9? ........... I wish

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 03:36 AM
Click here to Send Batman316 a Private Message Find more posts by Batman316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

havent we had this conversation once today?

yes we DID right here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t305733.html

Last edited by ~JP~ on Aug 26th, 2004 at 03:45 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 03:40 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

actually I read that entire thread and found not 1 single mention of Jim Rome, So I would say you have had no discussion of the sort. And whats the deal JP can nobody post in here anymore without getting blasted by you? I thought you were cool. sad

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 03:51 AM
Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

JP does not blast anyone; shifty

JP is an omnipresent back seat moderator. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

nah seriously ; i think she only wants to help in locations.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:01 AM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

no no Im sorry......cowboy I was referring to the EP 7, 8 & 9 discussion.......and I still think YOUR cool wink

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:02 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by cavola
JP does not blast anyone; shifty

JP is an omnipresent back seat moderator. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

nah seriously ; i think she only wants to help in locations.

cav at the backseat thing..............and actually I am just trying to keep stuff streamlined........sorry Im kind of hormonal today hence the b*tchiness, PLUS the whole EP 789 thing is a peeve. messed

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:08 AM
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

I hear ya, normally any 7,8,9 talk must be instantly dismissed, however as I said Rome is very up to speed on stuff, and you can actually listen to clips from his show online (for a price) anyhow, as I said I emailed him and he is good about responding. I will post his source as soon as I hear from him. He spent a good amount of time talking about it today though.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:38 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

oh I SO hope this isnt true....keep us posted........still luv me?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:39 AM
darktim1

Jim rome is a pain in the but I hate his showfor now may force be with you.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:52 AM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Cain
Neophyte Sith Lord

I like Rome's show, but he's not necessarily the most reliable source for non-sports news.......

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 05:23 AM
Click here to Send Darth Cain a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Cain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

JP- Of Course

and I havent recieved a response yet as to his source, but Rome is on right now and still talking about three more movies!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:32 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Perhaps he's had too much crack?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:33 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Jim has been known to joke around about lot's of things. He's a great sports radio talk show. I occasionally watch Rome is burning on ESPN. But don't take everything he says seriously. The guy loves to make fun of non-related sports topics....like SW for example.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:40 PM
Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

actually I have gotten alot of star wars news from Rome. Befroe AOTC title was announced he knew. He had it all over his show, It was also where I found out the title of the third and the first movie. He announces opening dates and has actually been very reliable on SW news.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:46 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Hmmm clouds everything the dark side does.........time will tell I suppose.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 04:47 PM
Morgoths_Wrath

"Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future."

We could all learn a thing or two from master Yoda, don't try and tell me Jim Rome is more in touch with the force then Yoda himself!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 05:04 PM
Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Cain
Neophyte Sith Lord

George Lucas has said several times that the story really is only six movies long. This whole thing stems comments he made in 1982 or so about possibly having an idea for a third trilogy. Since that time, he has made it clear that he
does not plan to do any more SW films.

What could be done in another trilogy that would be relevant, interesting, and
worth doing? These six ARE the story......

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 05:16 PM
Click here to Send Darth Cain a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Cain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

yes I agree

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 05:26 PM
Darth Cain
Neophyte Sith Lord

Thank you.

Its weird to find myself on the same side as a Jedi.....

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 05:28 PM