KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The last scenes

The last scenes
Started by: spitweety

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spitweety

Question The last scenes

I am wondering a little bit of different things, I would like serious responses if it is not too much to ask...

I have read some of the spoilers, but as a Padme die-hard fan, lool, I basically read only the spoilers that included her.

I'm no longer sure but will we see Padme on Naboo ? Other than her funeral ? Seeing the different pics, it seems she'll stay on Coruscant for most of the movie.

I have seen those webcam pics of the Choke Scene..but it is still not clear....Is Obi-Wan Present when she is choked ?

And also, wasn't she supposed to hide in Obi-Wan's ship ? then we see her with 3P0 in her own ship.... Do any of you have any clues to this ?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 07:45 PM
Click here to Send spitweety a Private Message Find more posts by spitweety Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guiro72

i believe naboo is in the film, think it's even been officially confirmed....but i'm as confused as you that we have seen no pictures of it yet....the presence of the "naboo skiff" also seems to back this up....to start with i thought she went into hiding on naboo, and that this is where obi wan visits her (and where she stows aboard his ship to mustafar).....but without pics or proof, i'm still in the dark for now....

to answer your other questions....i believe obi wan is present when she is choked (on mustafar), and the funeral i believe is on alderaan....again though, nothing official on any of this, so must be considered rumour still for now.....

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 07:52 PM
Click here to Send guiro72 a Private Message Find more posts by guiro72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

there's a webcam pic of the choke scene??

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 07:58 PM
Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

Im with Gangularis. Where are these pics??????

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 08:04 PM
Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robakin
the first jedi

i have seen the choke pic, but i'm still not convinced she dies.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 08:13 PM
Click here to Send robakin a Private Message Find more posts by robakin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

WHERE IS THE PIC?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 08:16 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spitweety

com'on .....she's on her knees ! PPl have claimed over the years that she dies of a stupid Broken Heart.

haydenfanforever .com/w c.html (no space)

When the movie will be released...will you still claim that she does not die ? ridiculous.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 08:21 PM
Click here to Send spitweety a Private Message Find more posts by spitweety Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

you GUYS for the 4,000th TIME this picture is in the link provided at the webcam shoot thread..half way down. And PVS!! you KNOW better cause I told you this earlier!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 08:26 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

JP, no you didnt...check again sad

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 08:28 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 08:32 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ken Benobi
Jedi & Java Master

this might bring some clarity- I looked at the pics again because the first few times I viewed the page I couldn't see what everyone was talking about. But this time I did see Anakin standing there making an interesting gesture with his hand, and as I looked closer I could see what looks like Padme on her knees. So if this is the pic you guys have been referring to, those who haven't seen it need to look closely because there is a screen thing in the way.

Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is central to a Jedi's life.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 08:34 PM
Click here to Send Ken Benobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ken Benobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robakin
the first jedi

i know she does die but i mean in the film. Does anyone have any proof? it could just be a bit of spindoctoring. Keep an open mind.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 08:35 PM
Click here to Send robakin a Private Message Find more posts by robakin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry, i wasnt in the conversation at that point.
in fact, my only post was "ghetto leah" out of amusement from corn's
posting of leah speaking ebonics. i really did not know.
so be nice to me or you'll make me cry sad

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 08:36 PM
guiro72

i've just found it....it is hard to see....

it's nothing like i pictured that scene....i saw it as being in the heat of the duel, a distracted accident....this shot makes it look slow, calm and pre-meditated.....

so, two points.....1. if this scene is padme being choked, shouldn't that be something where they would say "no webcam for this one, bugger off, this one's a secret".....

2. because it looks so different to what i envisioned, i'm almost agreeing with the people who say it won't happen now....like they popped off a couple of stills for the webcam as a wind up....

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 08:56 PM
Click here to Send guiro72 a Private Message Find more posts by guiro72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ken Benobi
Jedi & Java Master

I wonder if Anakin is unable to finish Padme with the force choke, maybe Obi-Wan comes to their door, and Anakin tries to keep Padme quiet...? And then she could die later on, maybe Palpatine sees to it personally and blames Anakin for it....

Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is central to a Jedi's life.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 09:00 PM
Click here to Send Ken Benobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ken Benobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pooperpants
JEDI WARRIOR

I do not see anyone choking anyone in the webcam, i think you people might be confuseing the make up and dress artists.

sign the petition

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 09:25 PM
Click here to Send pooperpants a Private Message Find more posts by pooperpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Ok.........first of all, the webcam goes in 20 second increments, secondly there are huge chunks of yesterdays action cut out which Pablo explained as a problem at the Ranch (yeah right) I had a feeling the good stuff would get edited. And lastly.................

*throws PVS on the floor and gives him a wet sloppy one* eek! my bad

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 09:34 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

*gets up* he heh he he uhhhhh....what was i pissed about again? love

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 10:22 PM
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Last edited by Ghetto Goblin on Aug 26th, 2004 at 10:29 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 10:26 PM
Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guiro72

ken benobi, you're at least half right, from what i've heard.....anakin doesn't finish padme off right there and then, she lasts at least long enough to give birth, on a different planet......but i can't see a way for palpatine to do the deed from what we know at present....not a bad idea though....yeah, it makes sense....i'm not ruling it out....

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 10:30 PM