KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » OT DVD Episode 3 trailer

OT DVD Episode 3 trailer
Started by: nigeyo2000

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nigeyo2000

Warning OT DVD Episode 3 trailer

its out in a couple of weeks........ Happy Dance

but on another site someone has had a look at the box set already(its at the shop and his freind works there) and hes taken a photo of them and watched the Ep 3 trailer. As we all discussed the other month its basically the 'back to black stuff' Heres the photo of the boxset and his comments on the trailer.

Im not stealing the story, just letting u guys know !

heres what he said:

""TBH theres not much in the teaser for EP3 that most of us havent seen stills or moving footage from, all the shots of them making the helm, some dude talking about it looking too thin, lots of shots from the OT and a fabulous quick scene of EP3 anakin turning into the DV mask, not morphing just a very good bit of work, anakins head is the same size as the mask and it kind of blends perfectly from one to the other, and he really looks like someone who we assume would be behind that mask in that 1 picture. It was about 6 hours ago i watched it but not much else stood out, yeh u get to see anakin in the suit near the end of the teaser not acting but behind the scenes standing there, think he gave a thumbs up to someone or just did a stupid girly thing with his arms Lots of back in black type scenes shown with one ive never seen before, which looks like a "death blow" type of swing anakin dopes, its near the end of some of the duel footage and is most probably a part of THE Duel unless they used a lot of bluescreen in either dooku or maces death, anakins face did look very THE Duel ish tho if you know what i mean.

Oh yes, he did look a bit thin in the DV outfit, but its acceptable to beleive he would grow over time and the material hes wearing will stretch as middle age spread begins

cant really think of much else, heres a link to the pic i took on a picture phone of the dvd boxes, yes thats a PS2 u see and a teeny telly but ofc i wont be using EITHER of those poxy things to watch such glory"""

Attachment: picture077.jpg
This has been downloaded 875 time(s).

Last edited by nigeyo2000 on Sep 8th, 2004 at 10:35 AM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 10:31 AM
Click here to Send nigeyo2000 a Private Message Find more posts by nigeyo2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

wait, theres a trailer?!?!?!??!? where have i been, i htought there was just behind the scenes footage, but whatever....anything episode 3 related will make me happy smile

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 11:12 AM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigeyo2000

sorry everyone, it is just BTS footage, and not ep 3 ACTUAL footage

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 11:42 AM
Click here to Send nigeyo2000 a Private Message Find more posts by nigeyo2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And then depression set in. wink

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 11:57 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

the real trailer will be out in november and since OT comes out this month, i doubt theyll put a trailer with finished footage in

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 02:39 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Indeed.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 02:47 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

however, didnt they put the trailer in the ep1 DVD, and later release the code to find the easter egg?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 02:49 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I dont see that happening this time PVS...I think that in late Oct HS members will get to see the teaser trailer and then rest of peeps in theaters in Nov.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 02:53 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

YES!!! just in time for me birthday eek!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 02:54 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigeyo2000

yeah we're not gonna see the trailer till oct.....not my b'day pvs but still excited about it !

this caused a bit of a stink on TFN as people over there REALLY believed they were gonna see a trailer....i know, i got banned arguing with someone over there about it !

but I promise i have mended my ways coming over to here............please not the willow branch again mother, i promise to be good.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 08:11 PM
Boris

If it's on hyperspace I'm sure we will all see it hehe.......

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 08:34 PM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigeyo2000

we will o boris

but it silences a few, eh ??

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 09:35 PM
Brosnan

It would be nice if you linked to that TF.N thread in the future so that people can check out the information from the source and to see if they posted answers after the main post.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 11:06 PM
Click here to Send Brosnan a Private Message Find more posts by Brosnan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Re: OT DVD Episode 3 trailer

quote:
Originally posted by nigeyo2000
its out in a couple of weeks........ Happy Dance

but on another site someone has had a look at the box set already(its at the shop and his freind works there) and hes taken a photo of them and watched the Ep 3 trailer. As we all discussed the other month its basically the 'back to black stuff' Heres the photo of the boxset and his comments on the trailer.

Im not stealing the story, just letting u guys know !

heres what he said:

""TBH theres not much in the teaser for EP3 that most of us havent seen stills or moving footage from, all the shots of them making the helm, some dude talking about it looking too thin, lots of shots from the OT and a fabulous quick scene of EP3 anakin turning into the DV mask, not morphing just a very good bit of work, anakins head is the same size as the mask and it kind of blends perfectly from one to the other, and he really looks like someone who we assume would be behind that mask in that 1 picture. It was about 6 hours ago i watched it but not much else stood out, yeh u get to see anakin in the suit near the end of the teaser not acting but behind the scenes standing there, think he gave a thumbs up to someone or just did a stupid girly thing with his arms Lots of back in black type scenes shown with one ive never seen before, which looks like a "death blow" type of swing anakin dopes, its near the end of some of the duel footage and is most probably a part of THE Duel unless they used a lot of bluescreen in either dooku or maces death, anakins face did look very THE Duel ish tho if you know what i mean.

Oh yes, he did look a bit thin in the DV outfit, but its acceptable to beleive he would grow over time and the material hes wearing will stretch as middle age spread begins

cant really think of much else, heres a link to the pic i took on a picture phone of the dvd boxes, yes thats a PS2 u see and a teeny telly but ofc i wont be using EITHER of those poxy things to watch such glory"""
Thanks for the info, nigeyo2000! big grin

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 11:28 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

all that I heard of is that their is a game trailer on the 4dvd plus how they made it.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 04:19 AM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigeyo2000

the post is still there on TFN under the spilers allowed forum

can i link stuff to toher forums on here ?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 07:02 AM
queeq
Chaos

Links are fine.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 07:36 AM
nigeyo2000

as the bossman ( i take it you are a man queeq ?) said yes

http://boards.theforce.net/Revenge_of_the_Sith_(Spoilers_Allowed)/b10331/16883782/?111

Last edited by nigeyo2000 on Sep 9th, 2004 at 08:54 AM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 08:51 AM
Cipher
Non-Entity

Damn Hyperspace......

I want a weblink like the last time......

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 09:30 AM
Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Indeed....

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:15 PM