KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » ROTS Duel Music

What do you think the music for Obi-Wan vs. Anakin should be?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Duel Of The Fates 26 36.62%
ROTJ Final Duel 10 14.08%
Imperial March 2 2.82%
Some New Music 33 46.48%
Total: 71 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ROTS Duel Music
Started by: J-Unit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
J-Unit
League Of Assassins

End Duel Track

What SoundTrack Do You Think Would Fit In The Obi Ani Duel?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 07:35 PM
Click here to Send J-Unit a Private Message Find more posts by J-Unit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have the sneaking suspicion that it will be duel of the fates,
but i think much a much darker track is in order, like in rotj,
when luke whoops vader...that music would be perfect i think.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 07:39 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Unit
League Of Assassins

Damn It Would Even Be Perfect If The Final Track In ROTJ Would Appare smile

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 07:42 PM
Click here to Send J-Unit a Private Message Find more posts by J-Unit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SITH

While reading posts on this board, i've been listening to music, and one song that i keep playing over and over again is from the matrix reloaded soundtrack. it's the chateu song. I can just picture anakin and obi-wan now!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:03 PM
Click here to Send SITH a Private Message Find more posts by SITH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Unit
League Of Assassins

Why Not The KOTOR End Battle Beetween Revan And Malak? hahah

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:38 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Duel of the Fates with some of Lukes dule with Vaders music cut into that would be ideal for me. messed

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:58 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NateDawgNT

but its like a 20 minute fight, so im guessing itll be a whole bunch of stuff with new songs as well, slike a little emperors them,e, a little imperial march, a little DOTF, etc

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:07 PM
Click here to Send NateDawgNT a Private Message Find more posts by NateDawgNT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Unit
League Of Assassins

Hope Its a Little Cut Of Duel Of Fates Across The star action sequence seen in ep 2 an Finally When Luke Gets Mad And The Tragic Song Begins wink

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:07 PM
Darth Surgent
KMC's #1 Fake Mod

Personally, I believe that the Ani-Obi Duel will have its own original music. I think it is the most important scene in any of the movies, and GL and John Williams will not disappoint. People are always insulting GL, but in the really important scenes, I think he pulls it off nicely.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:14 PM
Click here to Send Darth Surgent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Surgent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

But I think it was confirmed somewhere that DOF was indeed written for this particular part of EP3 in mind.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:23 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

It was in one of the web docs for ep1, when john williams showed Lucas DOF he said,"And you didnt know this but it ties into the third film very well," something, something "it has that quality of doom, of larger hands at work"

I also am hoping for some of the darth vader theme too!!

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:28 PM
Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sanatayesse

Remember the music for the intro in Jackass, I think that would be a good song because it builds the suspense of the duel or remember the conan move the theme song called "anvil of crom" or another good song from that movie but you have to skip to the part is the song called ''battle of the mounds". That's just my opinion there are whole bunch of songs you could use but I think John williams is going to create a new song ( a new theme like episode 1-duel of fates,episode 2-across the stars, episode 4-the jedi theme/anakin's theme,episode 5-darth vader's theme, and episode 6-luke v.s vader theme. So that being said and done it seems most likely George will get williams to do something new ,which has a darker theme or tone because it obviously will be the most darkest of all but man is it going to kick ass!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 11:28 PM
Click here to Send sanatayesse a Private Message Find more posts by sanatayesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ASSMAN
THE ASSMASTER

Yeah,I think think it should be the music in ROTJ when Luke fights Vader because that song is both fast paced and it has that chorus in the background which also makes the duel dramatic. But is'nt that song like 40 seconds long...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:19 AM
Click here to Send ASSMAN a Private Message Find more posts by ASSMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Some hard core trombones,
Big Drum rolls in escalating tempos,
exclusion of Violins........

hey! its gonna be a long track 12 minutes !

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:22 AM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman316
The True Batman

Whatever the song is I'm sure Mr Williamson will make it kick ass

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:45 AM
Click here to Send Batman316 a Private Message Find more posts by Batman316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Unit
League Of Assassins

Yeah Thats For Sure

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:49 AM
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Actually, anyone ever notice the similarities between the new track in JEDI and Across the Stars??

I know this is OT, but I had been thinking that for a while.

My vote is for DOTF

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:59 AM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

I would say it would something that we would all remember after the film is over.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 01:45 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoMeN

i think we will hear the ewok track from ROTJ

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 04:19 PM
Click here to Send NoMeN a Private Message Find more posts by NoMeN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, just as anakin falls in the lava, they will play wicket's song big grin

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 04:36 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote