KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Anakin the 2nd most powerful thing in the Universe

Anakin the 2nd most powerful thing in the Universe
Started by: Nick1989

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nick1989
Dumbledore's Army

Anakin the 2nd most powerful thing in the Universe

If sidouis can do all that would he be able to kill Anakin? Because someone to me that Anakin can`t die until he has finished his task, which is to bring balance to the force. Thats why anakin survives being burned by the lava. He cant die. So does that mean he can be sidious?

and his father is the force. So anakin should be the best lightsaber and force user ever!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:06 PM
Click here to Send Nick1989 a Private Message Find more posts by Nick1989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Duffy

im sorry but that is just a load of mumbled tosh mate

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:52 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Duffy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nick1989
Dumbledore's Army

So are saying Anakin Skywalker is weak?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 06:03 PM
Click here to Send Nick1989 a Private Message Find more posts by Nick1989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nick1989
Dumbledore's Army

Hes far powerful than Yoda in EPIII

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 06:10 PM
Darth_Duffy

i never said that but i would say to an extent that anakin is mentally weak yes, but you're original post made little sense and wasnt deserving of its own thread

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 06:34 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Duffy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

its spam

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 06:38 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zutalurs

quote:
The term "spam" is Internet slang that refers to unsolicited commercial e-mail (UCE) or unsolicited bulk e-mail (UBE). Some people refer to this kind of communication as junk e-mail to equate it with the paper junk mail that comes through the US Mail. Unsolicited e-mail is e-mail that you did not request; it most often contains advertisements for services or products. There are very few reputable marketers using UCE to advertise goods and services.

Wow. How come Peeves gets all these posts delivered to his email, and I still gotta log into a message board filled with people posting their own ideas and thoughts and not just what Peeves wants them to post?
Sorry for the SPAM Peeves, chalk it up to another person fed up with your trolliness.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 07:01 PM
Click here to Send zutalurs a Private Message Find more posts by zutalurs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

im not going to argue with you zutalurs, keep it up and find yourself reported. im through feeding trolls and risking my own banning.

good day sir

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 07:04 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

Glad this zutalurs guy is on my ignore list. He probably just posted some idiotic note just trying to piss PVS off.

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 07:09 PM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zutalurs

you're probably right jedijunky. good thing you didn't see me call you an idiot for supporting an idiot too.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 07:10 PM
Click here to Send zutalurs a Private Message Find more posts by zutalurs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

reported

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 07:12 PM
zutalurs

frightened

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 07:27 PM
GCG
Red Bull

Bringing balance to the force...........but which side of the force ?
maintained for the dark side he was

now lets not go all pear shaped

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 07:38 PM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Zutalurs, you have been warned enough. Keep pushing that and you will be banned. And for your information, that is one singular definition of spam you have there; there are several others.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 09:42 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthcraka
Dark Side Force Initiate

this is a dumb thread what happened happened plain and simple sid didn't kill ani couse he didn't expect him to turn 0n him if he had ani would have been toast as welll as luke .... why dosent someone close threads when there boring

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 12:13 AM
Click here to Send darthcraka a Private Message Find more posts by darthcraka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

Because it is up to the Mods. Ush is a mod and apparently he feels that tis thread should stay open.

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 12:46 AM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthcraka
Dark Side Force Initiate

ok makes sence sry

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 03:02 AM
Click here to Send darthcraka a Private Message Find more posts by darthcraka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captainmidnight

yeah i'll try my best.........i think anakin could be just as powerful if he were not half machine.....he needs the lightning!!!!!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 03:58 AM
Click here to Send captainmidnight a Private Message Find more posts by captainmidnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Considering Anakin's entire reason for existence was to destroy the Sith, had he attacked Palpatine in Episode 3 he would have destroyed him in the end. It would have been an epic duel, more epic than any other in the saga, but sadly it wasn't meant to be. Yet.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 12:50 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I personally think Anakin was THE most powerful thing in the galaxy

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 12:57 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote