KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » television broadcast

television broadcast
Started by: Commander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Commander

television broadcast

The US Fernsehshow ACCESS Hollywood communicated yesterday that the episode III Trailer will be shown for the first time on 4 November in its transmission.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:37 PM
Click here to Send Commander a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lowbacca
Jingle Beller

And I'm sure it won't take long till the trailer is online then! big grin

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 03:17 PM
Click here to Send Lowbacca a Private Message Find more posts by Lowbacca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

So if it comes out on November 4th, then the trailer should be online within the next 2-3 days, because they said HS members would see it two weeks earlier!!!

I like George.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 06:01 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

I have news on the trail right here. The teaser trailer will in fact air on Nov 4 on Access Hollywood and other entertainment shows. The traielr will also hit theatres attached to The Incredibles on Nov5. Here is the story from comingsoon.net. Credit goes to comingsoon.net

Cinescape reports that the trailer for Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith will be hitting theaters on November 5th with previews of the trailer airing on Access Hollywood and other entertainment news shows on November 4th.

Our source has informed us that the STAR WARS trailer will be "placed" with THE INCREDIBLES, the new Disney/Pixar animated film also being released on 11/5. However, just because the EPISODE III may be shipped with the film cans of THE INCREDIBLES or suggested to play in front of that film doesn't necessarily mean that every theater screen will show the SITH trailer before THE INCREDIBLES. "Due to the kind of length for an animated film, two hours (with Boundin' short) running time and the IMMENSE number of studios vying to get placement on the film, expect some exhibitors to not play it with INCREDIBLES, though most should, if not on all screens of the film," our source told us last evening.

You can probably expect the trailer online at StarWars.Com some that early that week, too. Subscribers will reportedly get first crack at it. More to come!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 06:09 PM
Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

I can just see it. The incredibles set box office highs for opening releases. The lines will be jammed packed with...Star Wars fans just wanting to see the teaser in the theater. After the trailer is done they all leave.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 06:44 PM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lowbacca
Jingle Beller

quote:
Originally posted by Sith Master X
..., because they said HS members would see it two weeks earlier!!!

Two weeks earlier? Who said that? blink

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 06:53 PM
Click here to Send Lowbacca a Private Message Find more posts by Lowbacca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

That was the word that was going around from SW.

I like George.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 07:19 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2Vader

I hope hyperspace gets it first... its one of a few things then can acctually give HS subscribers

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 07:23 PM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lowbacca
Jingle Beller

quote:
That was the word that was going around from SW.

Really? I heard that the Teaser would be on HS just before it's in cinemas (or 2-3 days after the Incredibles started).

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 07:25 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Hmm...that's strange. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

I like George.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 07:29 PM
Lowbacca
Jingle Beller

quote:
Hmm...that's strange. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Yeah. Hope I'm wrong... laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 07:34 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Well if it's not online by Nov 4th, it will be when I get to it. I guarantee that it'll be online once it comes through my TV wink

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 08:09 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthcraka
Dark Side Force Initiate

heheh i gotta go get in line for the incredibels before the other sw geeks beat me to it

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 08:21 PM
Click here to Send darthcraka a Private Message Find more posts by darthcraka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lowbacca
Jingle Beller

quote:
Originally posted by JKozzy
I guarantee that it'll be online once it comes through my TV wink

That's good news. eek!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 08:27 PM
darthcraka
Dark Side Force Initiate

yes good new indeed.... "yessssssssssssssssssss"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 08:43 PM
Click here to Send darthcraka a Private Message Find more posts by darthcraka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whisper
I killed the Zeitgeist

My stomach is churning! I can't believe it's crept up so soon! This is amazing news.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 10:20 PM
Click here to Send Whisper a Private Message Find more posts by Whisper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Isn't it? I can't wait!

I like George.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 10:23 PM
Whisper
I killed the Zeitgeist

Honestly baby I'm hyper already. This is how I felt when I saw a photo of EPI Obi Wan in the local press holding his lightsabre months ahead of its release. I couldn't take it in.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Whisper a Private Message Find more posts by Whisper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SomeGuy57
Just Milk It

it might come out on november 4 for you Commander since you live in Germany but it might not come out for us americans untill later. I'm not saying it wont be but it might not since Germany and USA dont always have the same stations and access as the other.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 03:22 AM
Click here to Send SomeGuy57 a Private Message Find more posts by SomeGuy57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lowbacca
Jingle Beller

quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy57
it might come out on november 4 for you Commander since you live in Germany but it might not come out for us americans untill later. I'm not saying it wont be but it might not since Germany and USA dont always have the same stations and access as the other.

You mean we German SW-Fans will get to see the teaser trailer earlier then you in USA? But how? confused

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 12:24 PM