KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Darth Plagueis

Darth Plagueis
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Darth Plagueis

sorry if this has been posted before, the search button isnt working for me. this is what ive covered about the new sith lord:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: In one message, it was revealed that a new Sith Lord will be briefly mentioned. During a conversation between Palpatine and Anakin, the following character is mentioned:

DARTH PLAGUEIS - there are scores of legends about this Sith. But was he was powerful enough to cheat death? Certainly he could at least use the power of the Force to lengthen his life.

again sorry if its posted, please merge or delete this or close this if it has been posted before

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 07:56 AM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoMeN

yeah, well.... old news from Josh. not sure if i can trust that guy

It comes through compassion, not greed. Love is the answer to the darkness.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 08:11 AM
Click here to Send NoMeN a Private Message Find more posts by NoMeN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Surgent
KMC's #1 Fake Mod

Josh never lies, but you should only expect about 90% of what he says to come to pass. Leave 10% skepticism in place, due to editing changes and new additions that GL is making.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 11:15 AM
Click here to Send Darth Surgent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Surgent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Général Grievou

Personnaly i've a theory.

Do you remember the BTH where we seen Palpatine and Anakin looking a picture who remember to Palpatine the old and glorious days, this one:

http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/bth45.jpg

I supposed that the "old and glorious days" are the time where the sith were the masters of the universe and this picture could be a drawing or 3d image (like in the AOTC deleted scene in the padme room) of Darth Plagueis.

What do you think about this ?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 03:47 PM
Click here to Send Général Grievou a Private Message Find more posts by Général Grievou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ginny_weasly
Gryffindor

I think you've probably got it, general grievou. wink

PS cool signature.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:44 PM
Click here to Send ginny_weasly a Private Message Find more posts by ginny_weasly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthcraka
Dark Side Force Initiate

nice

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:30 PM
Click here to Send darthcraka a Private Message Find more posts by darthcraka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I don't think Darth Plagueis sounds that cool...Darth Venge would be cool if they didn't use "Revenge" in the title...but even so, there are other Darth names that would sound cool. I think it would've been awesome if it were "Darth Grievous" but we can't all have our wishes.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 04:30 AM
Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

yes. plagueis is lame.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 05:37 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

how the hell is that supposed to sound rolled off the almighty tongue??

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 06:29 AM
Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Surgent
KMC's #1 Fake Mod

The CQ of this character is going to depend entirely on how it should to be pronounced.

(play-gis)
(playg-is)
(play-gee-is)
(play-jis)
(play-jee-is)
(play-gwis)

etc, etc.

I think that GL could have done better, but seeing how unimportant this character is going to be, I don't really care that much.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 07:26 AM
Click here to Send Darth Surgent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Surgent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I initially read it as play-giss. All the others I think sound even worse than Plagueis is already. Whatever happened to Darth Bane/Rage/whatnot?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:10 PM
Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

maybe plageuis is a code word - the real name might not be released until the actual movie?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 11:50 PM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

Yeah, Dooku was called something else for a long time before the release of AOTC, some darth that wasn't Tyrannous.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 05:14 AM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guiro72

plagueis sounds cool to me....dunno.....a plague is more serious and far reaching than a maul....

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:21 AM
Click here to Send guiro72 a Private Message Find more posts by guiro72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Darth Hate, Darth Pain, Darth Bad, Darth Injury, Darth Unhappiness...

^ Hey at least he could do worse right? lol

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:00 AM