KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » How big is the Kashyyyk battle?

How big is the Kashyyyk battle?
Started by: eXSBass

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eXSBass
Kill the nOObs!

Warning How big is the Kashyyyk battle?

How big is the battle of Kashyyyk?
Is it going to be of a grander scale of Attack of the Clones or is it going to be small?
How many clones are we looking at? Few million?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:41 PM
Click here to Send eXSBass a Private Message Find more posts by eXSBass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naredhel
General

I really don't think it's going to be that big, or it'd get bigger mentions in the Saga. Maybe about the size of the Battle of Naboo?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:46 PM
Click here to Send Naredhel a Private Message Find more posts by Naredhel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
29Clones

Yeah I think that the battle would be a shorter version of the Battle of Naboo... I just can't wait to see Chewie!

" - No! I was the one destined to screw up your life!"

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:48 PM
Click here to Send 29Clones a Private Message Find more posts by 29Clones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eXSBass
Kill the nOObs!

Battle of Naboo?
Where the hell did these "1.2 million units" go?
Surely not all of them are scratching Palpatines arse?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:54 PM
Click here to Send eXSBass a Private Message Find more posts by eXSBass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naredhel
General

What?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 04:02 PM
Click here to Send Naredhel a Private Message Find more posts by Naredhel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

General Tarfful makes Chewie look like a skinny punk......

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 04:54 PM
Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Actually in terms of size, the biggest battle in ROTS will be the opening battle over Coruscant, the best will be the duel. yes

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 05:30 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

But Which duel will be the best?

Yoda Vs. Sidious!!!!!!!!! evil face

I like George.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 05:39 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

oh HELL no. You are out of your mind if you think that SMX. stick out tongue There are no emotional ties with that duel like there are with the one between Anakin and OB-Wan.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 05:48 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Well, my prediction may change. Emotional, yes, that would definitely rank Anakin Vs. Obi-Wan up there. Right now, I have that ranked 2nd, only because of Yoda and Sidious being the Ultimate Jedi Vs. Ultimate Sith.

But who knows, maybe when I see the movie I'll like Anakin Vs. Obi-Wan better. I have to see the final product before I make any conclusions I guess. laughing out loud

Some of my concerns about the Anakin Vs. Obi-Wan duel:

-It may be too long

Just look at the podrace sequence from TPM. It was a great sequence, but it was way too long, so it's get's boring to rewatch over and over again.

Then again, Anakin Vs. Obi-Wan is a completely different kind of sequence. I know it'll be great to watch, though I just hope they get it right.

I like George.

Last edited by Sith Master X on Oct 27th, 2004 at 05:57 PM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 05:54 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Now see I dont think Yoda is the greatest Jedi maybe thats why we disagree.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 05:57 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Who do you consider to be the greatest Jedi?

Luke Skywalker, maybe yes, but that's in a completely different time period. I'm talking about the present moment of the PT. Unless you are thinking of someone else?

I like George.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 05:57 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Nope not Luke. Anakin and thats on both sides I might.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 05:59 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

See, I never considered Anakin to reach his full potential. At the time he does, he turns himself over to the dark side, and I even consider Sidious to be more powerful at that moment.

Oh well, that's just my thoughts. You make a good point as well. I just can't wait to see how everything plays out in the end.

I like George.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 06:02 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

SMX its simple. Anakin is THE chosen one. The ONLY one who can bring balance to the force. And he does this.

EDIT: I know May is not getting here soon enough.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 06:05 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Does being the choosen one necessarily make him the best at the time of ROTS though? stick out tongue

Sorry, not trying to get you upset or anything lol.

I like George.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 06:12 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

OH stop that. You will never upset me SMX and you know it. laughing out loud

I think the opening battle of Coruscant is going to prove that he is indeed the most powerful Jedi at this time.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 06:19 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

lol. Maybe the opening battle will prove that. Like I said, we won't truely know for sure until we see the final product.

I like George.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 06:39 PM
eXSBass
Kill the nOObs!

So the Kashyyyk battle isn't going to be that big? sad

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 06:52 PM
darktim1

it might like the one in return of the jedi after all they are fighting in a forest so it could'nt be that big might be spread out over distances and is going to be great.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 07:59 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote