KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » More Descriptions from the Trailer

More Descriptions from the Trailer
Started by: Stunrun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

More Descriptions from the Trailer

This came up on TFN, from a fan who apparently saw it 10 timesbig grin

It is said to be 99.9% true-enjoywink

The trailer does begin with "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far way... and includes Alec Guiness famous line "A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi knights. He betrayed and murdered your father."

Some awesome highlights I should point out include (highlight to read) a hooded Anakin with glowing red eyes - much like Darth Maul’s, a scene of the Emperor wielding a lightsaber, I'm assuming during his battle with Yoda, which looks like he is throwing across the room.

In what seems to be a full out war over Coruscant we see an early prototype of the X-Wing fighter with an extra wing cutting across the fighter and a curved nose. There’s also a shot of a group of Wookies lead by Chewbacca getting ready to attack.

We also here James Earl Jones speak as Vader though his voice is a slight different then we are used to hearing in the original trilogy.

Let me say that the very first glimpse you see as Vader rises is jaw dropping. I highly recommending setting your TIVO to capture this because you will be wanting to pause and go back to the quick montage.

My friend has confirmed that the trailer will be played in its entirety on Access Hollywood Thursday night.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 05:37 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

this one is better imho

from nightly.net

http://www.nightly.net/cgi-bin/ulti...70;t=001859;p=0

"Just saw the new trailer with the press screener of The Incredibles tonight. Some may take it as spoilers, but here is how it goes.

It starts with the familiar Fox and Lucasfilm logo and the classic "A Long Time Ago". You then see Luke looking out at the twin suns as he did in "A New Hope", Obi Wan then voices the The Jedi were the guardians lines as we cut to scenes of Qui Gon and Obi Wan, then we get the lines about Vader betraying the Jedi, Shots of the clones loading onto the ships from Episode II this leads to a shot of a robed Anakin turning so we can see inside the hood. He has bright glowing eyes, and a deadly stare.

The first shot of Episode III is of an eruption on Mustafar. It is a volcanic, barren hell hole, burnt rocks and volcanos line the landscape and we see what looks like mechanical spiders with riders atop of them crossing the field.

What follows comes fast so I will give it to you but in no particular order as it is hard to keeo straight how it all came.

You do hear Palpatine say arise Lord Vader and they show him strapped to table that is leaning forward and surrounded with steam.

As he rises they cut to scenes and then back to him rising. You seen Anakin and Padme, the new Jedi Fighters in action, a Breathtaking shot of the capitol ship battle the opens the film. You see lots of Wookies, Tie Medran (Spelling), C-3PO, R2, in the Tantive IV hall. There is a great scene of Yoda coming in looking very upset and drawing his sabre then one later of him chopping. (This is the Palpatine Confrontation)

Mace in a pitched battle, a very quick shot of the dual, more shots of Padme, and a great one of a eveil grin in a hooded Robe which I took as Palpy. It flies very fast and furious and it is hard to take it all in as the next sequence is being shown while you are still trying to take it all in. It is visually very stunning. Either technology has taken a huge leap since the last film or Lucas has been holding back as this is amazing. There are no shots of Grevious, His Henchman, or Dooku nut what is shown looks great. There was silence when it ended and someone let a "wow" out and a steady murmur followed as people took in what they have seen. If you have questions drop me a line. I filled this in as best as I can remember as I promised to get it to you the moment I got back from the screener."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 05:39 AM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SomeGuy57
Just Milk It

what channel is access hollywood on?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 09:46 PM
Click here to Send SomeGuy57 a Private Message Find more posts by SomeGuy57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Good question. It could differ depending on where you live though.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 09:49 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vanyoda

quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy57
what channel is access hollywood on?

blinkblinkblink You need to look in your TV Guide laughing

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 09:51 PM
Click here to Send vanyoda a Private Message Find more posts by vanyoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SomeGuy57
Just Milk It

i know that but is it on like nbc or abc or fox or something like that?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 11:00 PM
Click here to Send SomeGuy57 a Private Message Find more posts by SomeGuy57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote