KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Pic of Vader from Trailer????????

Pic of Vader from Trailer????????
Started by: BAILY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BAILY

Pic of Vader from Trailer????????

Found this article

http://www.dehavilland.co.uk/webhos...&category=1

Is that pic of Vader new? I have never seen it and the background doesnt look like a place where we have seen Vader before. Or is that even an actual pic of Vader? Is it just some guy dressed up like that? Discuss and most probably lock eventually. If its crap, I apologize. lol

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 07:55 PM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davesmolo

Looks fake...looks like he is standing outside in the sun with a stormtrooper behind him...probably online to see Ep 2 or something

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 08:02 PM
Click here to Send davesmolo a Private Message Find more posts by davesmolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

that looks like its from one of the fittings as there are white parts on the costume yet?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 08:03 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

I would say use some common sence. The shot of someones head?, who cares. I think the only thing that would really interest most of us right now is some good movie shots or THE FREAKEN TRAILER.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 08:06 PM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

I didnt think it was real, really. I even doubt that "Duel" pic I shared a little. But hey, oh well. Getting it locked up.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 08:09 PM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

looks authentic

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 08:11 PM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darth Gabe
Restricted

Account Restricted

The suit looks preety good...but...yes, that`s a waiting line for a convention...

I saw that pic before...

No harm done Baily, it`s a nice one, nowadays...one does not know what`s real and what`s not

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darth Gabe a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darth Gabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naredhel
General

What are you on... that's so not authentic, look at the different colours round his helmet, clearly edited

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 08:17 PM
Click here to Send Naredhel a Private Message Find more posts by Naredhel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

I know what you mean Lord Darth Gabe. We have entered "Full Revenge of the Sith" mode now. Things are coming out every second. I still dont know what is real and not. But I just post and pass along.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 08:19 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

and you keep doing that Baily. You are fine. yes

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 08:25 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naredhel
General

Yeah, but... it's not authentic *pout*

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 08:26 PM
Click here to Send Naredhel a Private Message Find more posts by Naredhel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

So?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 08:37 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mauler
Jedi Shadow

Surely fake

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 09:42 PM
Click here to Send mauler a Private Message Find more posts by mauler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

Oh well atleast he is getting stuff for us good work Baily.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 09:59 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kremzike
Max Rebo's roadie

That's from the SE theater premier years ago. Some guy in a suit from LF. They had a bunch of Stormtroopers following him. I had a small video file of him walking the red carpet, but I think i deleted it in my last hard drive cleaning. If I find it, i'll try to post it. So, it is a real picture in the fact that it's a real suit from a Lucasfilm event, but it's not from Episode 3. This picture was taken before Episode 1 was even made.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 10:36 PM
Click here to Send kremzike a Private Message Find more posts by kremzike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Yeah, after I posted it I started to think it was some dude dressed up at a premiere or something. Thanks for clearing that up kremzike

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 10:39 PM
kremzike
Max Rebo's roadie

No problem. I did have the video still after all. This video isn't where that photo came from, just the same event. I hosted it at my old tripod site. Hope it works...

tf_bw.tripod.com/vaderpremier.mov

The "tf_bw" is typed just like that. I haven't posted a link here yet, and i've heard that noobs can't do it, so they have to alter the addresses. I hope this works.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 10:54 PM
Click here to Send kremzike a Private Message Find more posts by kremzike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

doesn't look like it's from rots if you ask me.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 01:36 AM
Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yeah, definitely not from ROTS....at least I would think it isn't.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:48 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clai Keboa
Arashikage

Hey all, could it be the same scene we've all seen, just from a different angle? - You know the one i mean where he looks clasped to a platform and Sidious is stood next to him? only with the CG completed, so there is no blue screen?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 08:06 AM
Click here to Send Clai Keboa a Private Message Find more posts by Clai Keboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote