KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Anakin VS. Count Dooku

Anakin VS. Count Dooku
Started by: Xam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xam
Lord Xam

Anakin VS. Count Dooku

Now here is an interesting thread.By now we all know that anakin and dooku face off at the begining of ROTS and I want to discuss it with all of yall!!
I think its gonna be a killer duel plus it will be a turning point for anakin cuz(in my opinion)ani is gonna kill dooku and for that anakin is gonna want to be jedi master just like obi1 was in episode 1!!!so yeah discuss peeps!

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 03:22 PM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini 2
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree. I heard that then he is asigned to Palpy where he becomes his bodyguard

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 03:30 PM
Click here to Send Morridini 2 a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini 2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

yeah thats it!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 03:37 PM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

yea since the rule is kill a sith get your master --- then im glad he gets pissed and kills all the jedi. no im kidding, but i think the duel will be a quick one, maybe shorter than the one of Maul and Qui Gonn in the desert. I think his rage will be so high, he just slaughters Dooku

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 04:11 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

U get to see more of what Anakin will do to Dooku on the ROTS game trailer, IT ROCKS!big grin

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 04:54 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini 2
Restricted

Account Restricted

shut up Stunrun

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 04:54 PM
Click here to Send Morridini 2 a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini 2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

dont tell peeps on my thread to shut up! mad

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 06:14 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

This duel will be very interesting. By the one screenshot of it, it sort of looks as though this duel will have that ROTJ ring to it.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 06:15 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

it does!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 06:19 PM
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

dont forget that at some point in this duel both Anakin and Obi-wan fight Dooku. In one of the web docs it shows Dooku Force pushing Obiwan. I think because of this the duel will be much longer than the desert battle between Ginn and Maul.

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 06:31 PM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

quote:
Originally posted by Morridini 2
shut up Stunrun

Has this guy been banned yet??

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 06:35 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I truly hope so.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 06:39 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
5knuckleShuffle
Restricted

Account Restricted

according to tf.n spoilers they say anakin decapitates dooku.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 06:40 PM
Click here to Send 5knuckleShuffle a Private Message Find more posts by 5knuckleShuffle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

yup and i hope we get to see that

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 06:44 PM
darktim1

He does more than that he also cuts both of his arms off to make up for him cutting off anakin one arm.I think anakin is going to take all his anger like in clone wars cartoon and unleash it on count dooku during the lightsaber duel.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 06:56 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guiro72

we see the shadow of it happening on the wall.....

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 08:15 PM
Click here to Send guiro72 a Private Message Find more posts by guiro72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

cool

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 12:40 AM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

quote:
Originally posted by darktim1
He does more than that he also cuts both of his arms off to make up for him cutting off anakin one arm.I think anakin is going to take all his anger like in clone wars cartoon and unleash it on count dooku during the lightsaber duel.

Thats just too many limbs lol, do you really think GL would go that dark?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 12:43 AM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

quote:
Originally posted by Stunrun
Thats just too many limbs lol, do you really think GL would go that dark?

Sure. He's hacked off loads of limbs before. He's just doing his usual +1.

If these films are allowed the ratings they get when these guys are beheading each other, I think it getting a higher rating because someone loses two or three limbs is a bit stupid. It doesn't matter if it's one limb, or a thousand limbs.

You're still allowing a severred limb/head on screen - so what does it matter if you show it twice?

Outraged soccer mom: "I can let my little Timmy see a man get his arm cut off, but there's no way I can let him see a man lose both arms! We all know humans cannot lose both arms - they are only allowed to lose one arm. My Timmy must not be allowed to know humans CAN lose both arms! It's the work of the devil! Ban this sick filth!"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 01:07 AM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

I have no problem with the arms and legs, but i just think it would be a little gruesome to see Dooku decapitated. Ok so Jango was decapitated, but it was execueted in a way that was.....well, less gruesome.

Hey im all for it, but i dont see it happening, but if it does?

THEN LET HEADS ROLL! eek! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 01:15 AM