KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » sidious = sifo-dyas

sidious = sifo-dyas
Started by: mandalorian_war

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mandalorian_war
i used 2 b Grievous_90210

sidious = sifo-dyas

okay people if sidious can change his facial appearance maybe sidious is sifo-dyas i mean he could have been been a jedi and learned everything about them and maybe was right up in the midichlorians level as yoda and faked his death which he could have done with ease and he turned to the darkside of the force and learned all the powers by searching their history and he would be able to make all his plans without worry and would have a name in his pocket (sifo-dyas) that he could use anytime.

so what do you think.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:05 PM
Click here to Send mandalorian_war a Private Message Find more posts by mandalorian_war Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
musashi_sw
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:06 PM
Click here to Send musashi_sw a Private Message Find more posts by musashi_sw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

*Mace Windu stumbles across Palpatines wardrobe*

Mace WIndu: "This has no relevance whatsoever, but I shall investigate his clothes"

*Mace reads "Sifo Dyas AKA Senator Palpatine AKA Darth Sidious" on the name label*

Mace Windu: "Aha! I knew it! Senator Palpatine dry washes his clothes!"

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:13 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthcraka
Dark Side Force Initiate

smile i love it hahah i think the count pretended to be sifo to get clones made

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:17 PM
Click here to Send darthcraka a Private Message Find more posts by darthcraka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-Wan_fangirl
Jedi Master

It could be possible but I doubt it .

" The Force will be with you , Always " - Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi ( aka Obi-Wan Kenobi )
Jedi Master
Human Male
Favorite Lightsaber Blade : light blue

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:18 PM
Click here to Send Obi-Wan_fangirl a Private Message Find more posts by Obi-Wan_fangirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmndleader

I believe this has already been brought up... just ask for a merge. But it's still interesting.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:22 PM
Click here to Send dmndleader a Private Message Find more posts by dmndleader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Not a snowballs chance in hell. no

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:30 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthcraka
Dark Side Force Initiate

yea i think its been confermed that sid isnint syfo

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:35 PM
Click here to Send darthcraka a Private Message Find more posts by darthcraka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

But, his name label on his Emperors cloak gives it away!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 11:43 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

RE: Sidious = Sifo Dyas

No.

cornponious

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 03:43 AM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo313
spartan 117

if its not palps, then the only person it could really be is dooku, right? dooku had access to the jedi archives, dooku was once a jedi, and dooku would have been working for palps 10 years prior to aotc, thus ordering the clone army.

unless you believe one of those crazy theories that it's mace or some obscure jedi like kit fisto or ki-adi mundi...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 03:52 AM
Click here to Send neo313 a Private Message Find more posts by neo313 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

That was my prediciton, about him being Dooku. Definitely, no chance in hell that it was Sidious.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 04:09 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Sidious +
The Great Master Plan -
[forge] Darth Maul [/forge] X
[ sifo dyas] ________ [/sifo dyas] X
[ Dooku] Darth Tyrannus [/Dooku] X
[clones] stormtroopers [/clones] /
[anakin] Darth Vader [/anakin]

= Empire cubed

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 04:52 AM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clai Keboa
Arashikage

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 08:23 AM
Click here to Send Clai Keboa a Private Message Find more posts by Clai Keboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Sifo-Dyas was a regular Joe Jedi who was either killed or assassinated, possibly by the Sith, right after TPM took place. His name was then dragged through the muck by Dooku when he used it to order the clones from the Kaminoans. That's really all there is to know about him.

In reference to the clones, we know from a hyperspace chat that the person who ORDERED the clones appeared on screen in AOTC.

This means one of two things.

Either Sifo-Dyas actually appeared on screen in AOTC as a background character or as a person using another name and will be revealed in Episode III or someone used the name of the dead Jedi Sifo-Dyas and placed an order for a clone army under his name.

This is on the star wars website.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 03:01 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

Yes, to Lando you listen.

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 03:03 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

it will all be revealed in next movie.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 03:04 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naredhel
General

Ah, what are all these goddam threads about who Sifo Dyas is >.< There's barely any evidence to swing it one way or the other... I mean how long have we got to wait!? It might not even be covered *rolls eyes*

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 05:52 PM
Click here to Send Naredhel a Private Message Find more posts by Naredhel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

yeah, i agree about using the search button.

and i really don't know how you guys get off thinking you're so sure syfo is not sidious. fact of the matter is that you DO NOT know.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 07:19 PM
Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

It just would seem more likely that it was Dooku considering that he was once a Jedi, and ordered the clone army. We don't know much about Palpy's past.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote