KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Death Star construction in Webdoc #2?

Death Star construction in Webdoc #2?
Started by: kremzike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kremzike
Max Rebo's roadie

Death Star construction in Webdoc #2?

I asked a friend about this a while ago. So, in an attempt to bring up something to discuss that hopefully hasn't been brought up before, i'll ask you all what you think.

In the second Ep3 webdoc "One World, Two Movies", during the scene where GL talks to Ty about Anakin's lightsaber, there are shelves behind them. On the top shelf, labled "MISC.", there's an interesting model to the left of the frame. It could possibly be some piece of art, some sculpture for a set, anything. It could also be a model of the beginning stages of construction on the Death Star. It could be the center of the sphere, now being built outward until it reaches a state similar to the Death Star 2, and eventually a complete spherical shape.

It's easier to see that possibility when the video is in motion, but I don't have webspace to host that. I can show you a still, and all of you who have webdoc 2 can check it out for yourself.

mysite.verizon.net/kremzike/webdoc.JPG

Alrighty, then. Discuss.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 09:23 AM
Click here to Send kremzike a Private Message Find more posts by kremzike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

U mean that weird thing in the upperleft corner? I don't think that's the death star, it seems too long.

(please log in to view the image)

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 10:04 AM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Decimator

i have to agree with morridini what ever that thing is it looks way to stretched out to be the death star in any shape or form

Many many thanks to Sir Mist for the Kick-A** Sig ! big grin

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 10:26 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Decimator a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Decimator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Surgent
KMC's #1 Fake Mod

Well it is possible, though not likely, that it's a model of an incomplete Death Star.

(please log in to view the image)

I'll accept it as a possibility, though I'm still hoping that the Death Star's construction won't begin in ROTS.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 10:33 AM
Click here to Send Darth Surgent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Surgent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Decimator

does anyone here read the eu books ??? there is a book i think its one of the jedi academy trilogy that on the spine of the book there is a pic of a death star in the first stages of construction it looked pretty good i always thought that the DS it ROTS may look like that , ill check out the title of the book and get back to you all in case you may wanna have a look 2

Many many thanks to Sir Mist for the Kick-A** Sig ! big grin

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 10:36 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Decimator a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Decimator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

I think it's entirely possible.

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 12:50 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

i think kremzike may be on to something

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 01:25 PM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

that pic is too blurry for me to make my assumption.

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 01:34 PM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

Could this be the surprise at the end?

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 04:50 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I really hope not. It would just be too stupid.

In case u wonder why I think it's stupid then just read my posts in this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t309579.html

Last edited by Morridini on Nov 13th, 2004 at 05:03 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 04:56 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Does look a bit stretched out to be the Death Star, but you never know.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 05:18 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

nope don't think it is.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 05:52 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SomeGuy57
Just Milk It

Maybe but not likely and it could fit into the suprise ending. Maybe Vader and Sidious looking at the Death Star in the early stages.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 10:26 PM
Click here to Send SomeGuy57 a Private Message Find more posts by SomeGuy57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

But why would they start making the death star 19 years before ANH? It doesn't make sense.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 10:37 PM
Xanatos
Pop Corn

didnt they loose the plans or something

I dont care what any one says Inutaishou is the best Inuyasha charachter followed by Sesshomaru.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 10:47 PM
Click here to Send Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Huh, loose their plans?
What are u talking about Xanatos?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 10:48 PM
Xanatos
Pop Corn

In ANH I always though the death star took longer to build duh to the fact that Bail took he plans or something. ( keep in mind I havent seen ANH in 4 years.

I dont care what any one says Inutaishou is the best Inuyasha charachter followed by Sesshomaru.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

When they got teh plans it was allready finished. they took the plans so taht they could find a weakness (the exhaust port).

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 11:13 PM
Xanatos
Pop Corn

OH ok them my mistake

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 11:17 PM
SomeGuy57
Just Milk It

Why does Vader like to rub dogs with Sidious?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 02:44 AM
Click here to Send SomeGuy57 a Private Message Find more posts by SomeGuy57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote