KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » EP3 Main Title MP3?

EP3 Main Title MP3?
Started by: smegsaber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
smegsaber

EP3 Main Title MP3?

There's a lot of talk floating around about an MP3 titled "John Williams Episode III - Main Title & Aproaching the Battle". Has anybody downloaded this? Can they confirm that it's music from the actual movie, not from any Star Wars affiliated game or other John Willliams soundtrack? I'm currently downloading it- back to dialup for me (I'm getting used to it... again...)

ManuSith on the TFN Boards has posted a link: f*p://lucasfilm.spymac.net/downloads/John Williams - Star Wars Episode III The Revenge Of The Sith - Main Title & Aproaching The Battle.mp3

I am, on the other hand, downloading it from eDonkey.

Anyone? confused

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:00 PM
Click here to Send smegsaber a Private Message Find more posts by smegsaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peluffo

Login incorrect sad

For the Empire, against the rebel alliance.
"Good" is a point of view...The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:30 PM
Click here to Send peluffo a Private Message Find more posts by peluffo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
:.Space Opera.:
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow, if this is true i woudl be blown away. recording for the film hasnt even started yet.

BIG JOHNNY FAN.

ART is where the legend began...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 03:52 PM
Click here to Send :.Space Opera.: a Private Message Find more posts by :.Space Opera.: Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rif

This is a music mix (very nice) from soundtrack Shadows of the Empire. Don't be excited.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 03:58 PM
Click here to Send Rif a Private Message Find more posts by Rif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hate it when people get me excited. no expression

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 03:59 PM
Click here to Send :.Space Opera.: a Private Message Find more posts by :.Space Opera.: Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

The official score will be recorded in Januarywink

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 08:02 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darth Gabe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another pointless, stupid, shameful thread...

...man

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 08:22 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darth Gabe a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darth Gabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Restricted

Account Restricted

no its not. i fall victom to becoming a thread police and am trying to stop and i think the rest of us should too. lets leave that to the mods.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 08:35 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Good choice, especailly being here for hardly 20 days.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 08:37 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Good choice, especailly being here for hardly 20 days."

alright for the last time i re-registered. i registered back in sept of 2003. i was tired of being mindbugaling so i changed it . i can prove it to you if you wish.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 08:40 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Socking is a bannable offense. You could have just changed your name, but now you run the risk of being permanently banned.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 08:45 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Restricted

Account Restricted

somehow i dont believe you.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 08:47 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Socking is not permited here. Dont make another account again.

For the change of name See here

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 08:57 PM
Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

damn that sucks. well im going to change my name then.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 09:09 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

well get to work then, because that name is just downright goofy stick out tongue

wink

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 09:35 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smegsaber

Well, then...

Last edited by smegsaber on Nov 17th, 2004 at 12:43 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 12:33 AM
Click here to Send smegsaber a Private Message Find more posts by smegsaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smegsaber

I'd like to defend this so-called "useless" post, you quick to jump on your high horse, "I've been at this forum since the dawn of time", "I really need an outlet to make myself look anonymously powerful"...

I happened to come across information on a suspected musical cue. Not just here, but happened to be something that had just hit the TFN Boards as well. So, I thought that there may be some merit to it- a number of people were coming across it.

It was not a case of claiming I had it in with George's dog Indiana, or that my 'best' friend watched a 7 minute presentation of the scene where Anakin takes a forceful whiz. It was a lead. And one that proved to be a convincing slight of hand.

Perhaps a Star Wars board, where like-minded people who enjoy a particular movie series is not the place for people who just to complain and moan- just because they're not getting they're (well deserved? ha) fix. Maybe if you want to flex these awesome powers of flaming- take it to a board where others may enjoy it- like an S&M board.

Peace.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 12:39 AM
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

i love your posts saber!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 01:55 AM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lucasfilm
has a hardon

wait wait wait, who is a sock? who has a goofy name?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 04:32 AM
Click here to Send lucasfilm a Private Message Find more posts by lucasfilm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

a bit off topic but who is Space opera ?

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 04:59 AM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote