KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Star Wars Prequel Trilogy DVD Discussion

Star Wars Prequel Trilogy DVD Discussion
Started by: Ben-Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ben-Kenobi

Star Wars Prequel Trilogy DVD Discussion

Alright, Im Sure This Is One Of The Topics That Is On Every Single Star Wars Fan's Mind, Will They Be Releaseing Episode III On A Seprate DVD Or Will They Be Doing The Same As LORD OF THE RINGS and Releaseing A Boxset Trilogy Of The Prequel Trilogy And A Seprate Episode III DVD

Me Personally I Hope They Release A DVD Boxset And A Seprate Issue Of The DVD Because If They Do I Would Definately By The DVD Boxset.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 10:18 PM
Click here to Send Ben-Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ben-Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I think they'll do it with a box set with hopefully a 4th bonus disc like they did with the OT and also a seperate DVD.

I'd get the Box Set.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 10:19 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ben-Kenobi

Yeah definately I hope they do because I could probly get it early since I work at a retail store.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 10:20 PM
Click here to Send Ben-Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ben-Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'd get it the first day it comes out, like I did with the other Star Wars DVD's I have.

I don't have Episode 2 on DVD and I don't think I will since they will more than likely have a Box Set.

My Episode 1 DVD is worn out and needs replacing anyways.

BTW...Fullscreen or Widescreen?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 10:23 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Yeh i was wandering whether they would sell it separately with 2 discs, like TPM and AOTC, because if they put the PT trilogy in a boxset, there would just be extras from ROTS i presume, since TPM and AOTC have bonus discs already, unless they compile those extras all into onewink

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 10:24 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ben-Kenobi

Well Im More Of A Full Screen Fan But Lately Ive Been Likeing Wide Screen So I Really Cant Say.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 10:25 PM
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

WIDESCREEN BABEY! what they'll probly do (knowing lucas) is they will release a box set of the prequels, without a bonus disc, then 25 years later release a box set of all six with two bonus discs

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 10:25 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ben-Kenobi

I Would Love To Get And Early Sneak Peak At What The Box Set Caseing Would Look Like, I Bet It Would Have Anakins Head On It Or The Emperors Or A Clone Troopers

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 10:26 PM
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by Stunrun
Yeh i was wandering whether they would sell it separately with 2 discs, like TPM and AOTC, because if they put the PT trilogy in a boxset, there would just be extras from ROTS i presume, since TPM and AOTC have bonus discs already, unless they compile those extras all into onewink

No hopefully they give ALL the discs from 1, 2, and 3, two discs each...then an extra behind the scenes disc containing never before seen footage from the filming of all three films.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 10:27 PM
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

....or all three!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 10:27 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

25 years? i couldnt wait that long LOL, but since i bought TPM on widescreen, i just like to carry on the same tradition with the rest. The first thing i buy when i get a house of my own, is a HUGE widescreen TVbig grin Thats what these DVD's deserve

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

the only problem with having a bigscreen with these dvds is that youll notice that the SE look 100 times more fake

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 10:30 PM
Ben-Kenobi

I Just Compiled A List Of Possibilities Of What Their Going To Do

1. Just Episode III
2. Episode I-III Boxset And A Seprate Episode III
3. Epsode I-VI (Which Would Probly Come Later)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 10:30 PM
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

heres what they'll do, dont ask how i know i just know. They will first release a Ep3 by itself, and just when everyone has bought it, they'll make a box set saying that they've added deleted scences or something. then maybe around 2007 or 2008 they'll have 1 big box set, 1-6. Im leaning towards 2007 since that will mark the 30 year mark. I also heard that GL will release yet another box set of the OT seperatly called like the ultimate or ultra edition, which will include all deleted scences and outtakes. Then i wouldnt be surprised if he made 1 last box set with all 6 movis with the ultra edition OT.

And before anyone asks, no i did NOT hear this from that tool SS. I dont get anything from there, just for the record....except a hell of a good laugh.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Hey Ben Kenobi nice sig, you got that from the Long Way Around right? That was hilarious when he busted that out.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 12:54 AM
Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
5knuckleShuffle
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have them all on dvd except episode 1. so if they made a box set i'd buy it.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 12:57 AM
Click here to Send 5knuckleShuffle a Private Message Find more posts by 5knuckleShuffle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

that makes sense subjekt. i know you didnt make that up you just have alot of sense

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 12:57 AM
Ben-Kenobi

What Are You Talkin About Cal?, I have no Idea, I took The Revenge Of The Sith Image And The Obi Wan Image From SW.Com And Made It .

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 01:30 AM
Ben-Kenobi

I Just Noticed From The Image From The Emperor Palpatine Toy And The Burger King Image That He Looks The Exact Same As He Did In The Add In On Ep V.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 01:34 AM
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

because its the same person yes

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 01:38 AM