KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Who suits Anakin

Who suits Anakin
Started by: sexyking

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sexyking

Who suits Anakin

Did you all know that a few famous actors wanted to play Anakin like Ryan Philippe, and Leonardo Dicaprio but George Lucas turned them down he wanted a low key actor who wasn’t that famous. Can you imagine them saying the lines of Anakin, I think Ryan Philippe would have been a good Anakin but I can’t imagine Leonardo Dicaprio doing it.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 12:58 PM
Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

f*uck Di Caprio !

Hayden is perfect (no homo) IMHO is a good personification of Anakin. Voice included

EDIT: altough i had also tought of james franco

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Last edited by GCG on Nov 18th, 2004 at 01:21 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 01:16 PM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

And how many times has this topic been discussed?

Not really episode III related either.

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 01:25 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Last edited by ~JP~ on Nov 18th, 2004 at 01:40 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 01:38 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mandalorian_war
i used 2 b Grievous_90210

o yhougt this was a topic on who is going to suit darth vader

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 01:38 PM
Click here to Send mandalorian_war a Private Message Find more posts by mandalorian_war Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

LETS DO THE POINTLESS THREAD DANCE!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 01:46 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jjwil76
Captain Solo's Sideburn

Ok--is every thread that is posted pointless? I really enjoy this board, but every time I open a topic up, there is always some snob here who happens to remember each and every thread. If you deem it as pointless, JUST STOP READING THE POST AND HIT THE BACK BUTTON! Some of us don't happen to have a mental catalog of what has been discussed here and what has not.

Perhaps someone will give me a link to a discussion where someone said this all before.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 04:08 PM
Click here to Send jjwil76 a Private Message Find more posts by jjwil76 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

search button.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 04:15 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

quote:
Originally posted by jjwil76
Ok--is every thread that is posted pointless? I really enjoy this board, but every time I open a topic up, there is always some snob here who happens to remember each and every thread. If you deem it as pointless, JUST STOP READING THE POST AND HIT THE BACK BUTTON! Some of us don't happen to have a mental catalog of what has been discussed here and what has not.

Perhaps someone will give me a link to a discussion where someone said this all before.

No, the point is, that there is a search function for a good reason. That reason is so that you do not start an entire new thread on a subject that has been covered already. Repeat threads take up unnecessary space on the server. That's the point.

It's not a matter of everybody else ignoring it.

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 04:54 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I DONT WANNA SEARCH!!! WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 05:01 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by jjwil76

I provided you 2 links where this topic has been covered before. And Im relativly sure there are more in the AOTC section.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 05:05 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote