KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » New Star Wars Images!!

New Star Wars Images!!
Started by: MoviesFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MoviesFan

New Star Wars Images!!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 01:42 PM
Click here to Send MoviesFan a Private Message Find more posts by MoviesFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

cool pic of obi wan's star fighter.

droid tank looks like something outta oddworld, not star wars.. heh.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 01:46 PM
Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MoviesFan

Looks like a wierd type of a tank

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 01:56 PM
Click here to Send MoviesFan a Private Message Find more posts by MoviesFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
waynerobsonuk
Death Star Programmer

Nice images. Ok what I can tell you by opening the photo's in a hex editor, is that these files weren't done in photoshop. (I can tell due to the lack of certain tell tale signs in the header's of the JPEG's).
This would seem to rule out someone trying to con us. So there's a damn good chance they are real.
In case you wondering why the hell anyone would bother to look at photo's in HEX its due to one of my side interests in photo's involved with 'conspiracies' such as UFO's etc.... If anyone is interested in how to do this and what signs to look for I'll post the details.

Wayne...

www.DashDotSlash.net

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 02:34 PM
Click here to Send waynerobsonuk a Private Message Find more posts by waynerobsonuk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MoviesFan

Nice investigation, guess they are ligit.

Just talk about the images contents not that contents.

Enjoy. smile

Last edited by MoviesFan on Nov 22nd, 2004 at 02:43 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 02:40 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by waynerobsonuk
Nice images. Ok what I can tell you by opening the photo's in a hex editor, is that these files weren't done in photoshop. (I can tell due to the lack of certain tell tale signs in the header's of the JPEG's).
This would seem to rule out someone trying to con us. So there's a damn good chance they are real.
In case you wondering why the hell anyone would bother to look at photo's in HEX its due to one of my side interests in photo's involved with 'conspiracies' such as UFO's etc.... If anyone is interested in how to do this and what signs to look for I'll post the details.

Wayne...

blink err...no I'll take your word on that Wayne blink

wink

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 02:43 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xanatos
Pop Corn

Like the GG toy, but mostly the jedi SF, and the droid tank.

I dont care what any one says Inutaishou is the best Inuyasha charachter followed by Sesshomaru.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 02:58 PM
Click here to Send Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

I found this over at http://forum.cavola.co.uk/index.php...658&st=585.

Has anyone seen this shot? Is it even real? Doesn't look like it to me, but what do I know? I thought I'd post. Bc I just came across it. Anyone have any thoughts?

Attachment: post-4-1101067997.jpg
This has been downloaded 813 time(s).

Last edited by BAILY on Nov 22nd, 2004 at 03:11 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 03:07 PM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

That looks real, I mean how could somebody create this shot, we really have seen this type of angle shot for the duel.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 03:38 PM
Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
schill142
Boondock Saint

Looks real enough to me

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 03:41 PM
Click here to Send schill142 a Private Message Find more posts by schill142 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

I don't know how someone could make this shot vader519. After I posted it, I got the feeling it was fake. I could be wrong though.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 03:42 PM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc X
The Priestess's Mercenary

that is obi-wans EP3 lightsaber there (if anyone would nknow it would be me) and if some one put that pic together they did better than anything together e
i mean the pic is so out of focus i cant believe thats fake

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 03:55 PM
Click here to Send Havoc X a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris

Yeah looks pretty real, tis cool too smile

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:03 PM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

I hope it is real, but I am still not sure. There is something about the photo that paints the picture of "fan-made" to me, now anyways, after I post it

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:06 PM
BAILY

According to the guys on JC Boards, it is fan made and it is an old photo too. I have never seen it before today, I dont know about the rest of you guys.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:08 PM
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

it might be the background baily. somebody could have taken an un-edited shot and thrown in the background.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:09 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

That sounds very plausable actually Space Opera. Sorry about posting it guys. I am tired and it looked real at first glance anyways

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:11 PM
MoviesFan

Its from the fan film PixelMagic is working on.

What do you think the black vehicle is?

It looks like its one of the droid tanks.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:16 PM
12345m

fake or real?

i think it's fake

Attachment: btm6.jpg
This has been downloaded 716 time(s).

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:22 PM
Click here to Send 12345m a Private Message Find more posts by 12345m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by MoviesFan
Its from the fan film PixelMagic is working on.

ah yes that elusive trailer by Pixel. Im thinking the movie will come out before he gets done. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:23 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote