KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The last lines of ROTS

The last lines of ROTS
Started by: davesmolo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
davesmolo

The last lines of ROTS

Ok - so e essentially know that Vader's last line is "I don't fear the dark side...I embrace it."

I'm curious what everyone thinks will be the last lines of the other major characters in the movie...the context of the conversation...and with whom the conversation is taking place.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 05:28 PM
Click here to Send davesmolo a Private Message Find more posts by davesmolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

ummm, i really dont care about that and would like to wait untill the movie comes out.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 05:40 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

/\yes

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

That may very well be the last line. If not, I would love it to be "I have a bad feeling about this"...hahaha. That'd be so great.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 10:46 PM
Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

Yoda: dam i got to wait till episode 5 to re-appear in the saga!

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 11:29 PM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soccerrocker198
I heart Hayden

when did we hear that "I don't fear the dark side...I embrace it" will be vader's last line? i must have been sleeping.... sleep

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 11:49 PM
Click here to Send soccerrocker198 a Private Message Find more posts by soccerrocker198 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

i must be too!

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 11:51 PM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Me three...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 03:09 AM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman316
The True Batman

we knows he says it, and I did read somewhere that it was his last line but that was a while ago

Personally I think the best 'last line' for the song would be the soundtrack behind Ben walking into the desert after dropping off Luke.
"I will be watching this one" Ben could say as he turns and walks off to the haunting theme that we hear when we first see Luke in ANH

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 04:12 AM
Click here to Send Batman316 a Private Message Find more posts by Batman316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

theres a BIG difference between hearing something - practically rumours, and something that has been offically confirmed across the netyes

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 06:50 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yoda- Shit, i forgot to fart!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 02:19 PM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

or---"shit!?!?---tried to fart too hard, i did."

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 02:36 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

yoda: my green nipples, hard with frustration they are, must think i shall, and ponder i will the forecomings of the republic, and lick you i will

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 03:22 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soccerrocker198
I heart Hayden

haha nice one space opera! i cant get that picture out of my head now...thx for the laugh

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 09:37 PM
Click here to Send soccerrocker198 a Private Message Find more posts by soccerrocker198 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nihilis

I say that it was either be one of 2 things.

1) Obi wan and Yoda talking aboard Organa ship. Looking out into space. Talking about Luke, saying he is there last hope.
(Obi says in the later movies "hes are last hope", yoda says " no, their is another". Which make me think, did Obi know of Yoda. Maybe he never.

2) Papy, Vader and Takin. saying something about the rise of a new empire.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 01:02 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nihilis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nihilis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

OBI WAN: WHERE THE HELL ARE THE KEYS!?! Oh, crap. I'm stuck on this sandball. It's like Episode I all over again.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 01:11 AM
Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

The more I think of it, "I have a bad feeling about this" actually has a nice ring to it for the last line. That would be awesome, to have like, Obi-Wan walk away from Owen and Beru and have Owen say that line. Then show Obi-Wan staring at the suns and the Force theme blasting, then credits.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 01:28 AM
Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote