KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » real or not EP.III scenes

real or not EP.III scenes
Started by: XX Emperor XX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XX Emperor XX
Twisted by the dark side

real or not EP.III scenes

ok don't know if this is actual episode 3 dialogue or scenes in the movie it sounds like someone is pulling our leg here Nontheless its really quite shocking especially the part of Sidious surrendering to Windu!! I did get this info from a trustful website so tell me what you guys think.

-Clouds of darkness filled the sky, and lightening bolts jolted the Coruscant cityscape. But it was a footnote compared to the lightening the Chancellor dispensed at his fingertips that same moment.

- "Fool!" The lightning was reflected back to its source. The Chancellor reeled from the shock, snarling at his prey.

- The old man was left crumpled to his knees. "I cannot, I turn myself over to you. I am too weak in the end," he said. "Too old, weak ... I give up. Don't kill me, Master Windu. I surrender."

- Mace: "You can explain the difference after he's dead."

- Yoda feels that he is responsible for the failure in the fall of the Jedi. He talks to the force, who talks back to him in the voice of ... Qui-Gon Jinn. It had been speaking to him these past thirteen years, answering his questions about life, and more importantly, eternal life. "Do not blame yourself, my old friend."

- So one of the last remaining Jedi in the galaxy was in the middle of his first true lesson of the Force. In the corridor just ahead of him stood Bail Organa. His face told the whole story. "You're needed at the surgical facility," he said. "Obi-Wan asked for you to come. It's Padmé - she's dying

Thanx to Lord Tyrant for sig

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 05:44 PM
Click here to Send XX Emperor XX a Private Message Find more posts by XX Emperor XX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smullie

Where'd you get that from??

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 05:51 PM
Click here to Send Smullie a Private Message Find more posts by Smullie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lowbacca
Jingle Beller

Sorry, but this is all old. It's from Josh Griffin meessa think...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 05:51 PM
Click here to Send Lowbacca a Private Message Find more posts by Lowbacca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smullie

Do you have a link to that, perhaps?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 05:52 PM
Click here to Send Smullie a Private Message Find more posts by Smullie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

yes and they are ALL posted in the thread called Plot spoilers by Josh to date from TFN, Emporer Xx please use the search button in the future.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t312213.html

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 06:03 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XX Emperor XX
Twisted by the dark side

you are absolutely right JP sorry i tried using the search button sometimes its a little tricky please close this theard

Thanx to Lord Tyrant for sig

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 06:12 PM
Click here to Send XX Emperor XX a Private Message Find more posts by XX Emperor XX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderdrew8

Is Yoda calling Palpy fool or Mace,OR...am I high smokin' smokin'

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:56 PM
Click here to Send Spiderdrew8 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderdrew8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Josh and Supershadow should get together and go bowling.
Can you imagine the conversation.

Josh: "Hey lord, S.S!"

S.S: "Scorin 24/7, whats up Josh?"

Josh: "Did you know that guy who fired that big gun during the Hoth battle is 52 years old today, and also someone heard the word Star Wars on a soap opera!"

S.S: "TRES COOL!, I'll forward it to Lucas!"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 12:18 AM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Actually Josh has been right waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than he's been wrong. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 01:57 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Can't a man poke fun once and while cool

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:18 AM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

well everyone else YES but you OB1? nope stick out tongue wink

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:33 AM
OB1-adobe

well, shucks

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:42 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

laughing out loud you know I luvs ya

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:56 AM
AmericanIdiot
American Jackass

U know i luvs ya too, wait what?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 08:17 AM
Click here to Send AmericanIdiot a Private Message Find more posts by AmericanIdiot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote