KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The last shot should be....

The last shot should be....
Started by: Lord Tyrant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Tyrant
The Matrix Network

The last shot should be....

The Last Shot of Episode III before the credits roll up in my thought should be one of the following...

1. Ben walks into the desert on Tatooine as the twin suns set
2. Darth Vader,Sidious,Tarkin seeing the construction of the Death Star

NOTE: Please feel free to add your thoughts and ideas

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:24 PM
Click here to Send Lord Tyrant a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Tyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
12345m

i would like to see num 1 or num 2 thire the 2 how i'd emangen it to end

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:28 PM
Click here to Send 12345m a Private Message Find more posts by 12345m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoMeN

Insiders have already confirmed number 2 beein the right one.

It comes through compassion, not greed. Love is the answer to the darkness.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:30 PM
Click here to Send NoMeN a Private Message Find more posts by NoMeN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
12345m

if it is i can't wait to see it

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:31 PM
Click here to Send 12345m a Private Message Find more posts by 12345m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vanyoda

Number 2, it would be great to see the Star Destroyer
bridge again.

Last edited by vanyoda on Dec 31st, 2004 at 07:42 PM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:40 PM
Click here to Send vanyoda a Private Message Find more posts by vanyoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

every episode ends with the good guys.
its always the good guys...the end

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:51 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Number two would be much better if the construction of the Death Star was removed.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Why are you so against the DS construction Morridini?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:59 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

he doesnt like tie-ins.

i love them you see and it connects the old movies. i died when i saw the DS plans in ep2

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 08:02 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Episode 3 should end with with Ben walking into the twin sunset. That has more of and ending feel to it.

I like George.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

quote:
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder
Why are you so against the DS construction Morridini?

I have actually explained this a couple of times in two other threads. But anyway. If we see the start of the Death Star in ROTS that would mean that the first DS would take about 20 years to be made. But during the time between ANH and ROTJ they managed to build an even larger and more powerful DS. This doesn't make sense. I know it's always easier to do something the second time, but an improvement on 16 years (give or take) is just too illogic, I just don't buy it. That's why I would hate seeing the DS in ROTS.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 10:03 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Tyrant
The Matrix Network

Warning Possible Script Ending

Here's a rough sketch of the possible ending

176. EXT. TATOOINE - HOMESTEAD

OBI-WAN with his hood down over his head turns to look at

the twin suns setting on the horizon, a tear runs down his cheek

as he holds ANAKIN’S LIGHTSABER in his hand, wrapping his arms

within his robes he turns to walk in the direction of the suns. In the far

distance a native dragon to the planet raises its head to yell a final cry

as it falls to its death.

NOTE: There is more content in this shot that i did not post.
NOTE: The native creature is possibly confirmed for the scene and will likey be Kayant Dragon.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 10:13 PM
Click here to Send Lord Tyrant a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Tyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

See, I think it's stupid things like that that people fuss over. No offense to anyone or you Morridini, but I think we just need to let that go. It's only a movie, not real life, and time doesn't really matter in SW. They live in an entire other universe. Different rules apply.

I like George.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 10:18 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Yeah I know all that SMX, but I just can't let it go. Dunno why.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 11:16 PM
wallalupp
pppao riggadingding

you stupid norwegian bastard, oh i'm from norway too? vel dra meg baklengs inn i fuglekassa!

anyway
I think it could be explained like this, when the built the first DS they were inexperienced at building battlestations with enough power to destroy a planet, they had some problems, and some punk probabaly blew it up :P "aa Mr Vader, It was an accident" "well you gotta ask yourself, did I use the force once or did I use it, oh the unlimited force thing, right" "....*choke*..."

but when they got too it the second time they were much better and much faster

or maybe the second one was the real one, and the first was a decoy?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 07:35 PM
Click here to Send wallalupp a Private Message Find more posts by wallalupp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

The Obi-Wan scene should be the end.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 09:08 PM
Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

number 1 gets my votecool

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 09:14 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

I hate endings that include "going off into the sunset" or something like that, so I'd have to go with number 2 as well.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 11:14 PM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

I like the second one better. It seems like it would give more of a Star Wars feel to it.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 11:22 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I think thats why we need the second one. We need something that ends, not starts questions about the future episodes. If we see the Star Destroyer, we will all be still psyched up afterwards. If we see Kenobi, we will know that this is it.

Think about it...you've just watched the best Star Wars movie, and the last. You'll never watch a new one again...The galaxy is in peril...Darth Vader has been born...and every movie up to this one has ended with people gathered together (Episode I - parade, Episode II - a marriage, Episode IV - Celebration, Episode V - feeling of safety and love, Episode VI - Celebration)...and it ends with a solitary man, the soon to be last of his kind (save for Yoda), walking off with his hood up in despair into one of the first Star Wars creations, the double-sun, not knowing what to do next...

Now tell me that's not better than to see a bunch of people punching buttons on the star destroyer's controls.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 11:41 PM
Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote