KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » From MF.com The End of Anakin Skywalker SPOILER

From MF.com The End of Anakin Skywalker SPOILER
Started by: Jedi Priestess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Shocked From Ternian aka Motee The End of Anakin Skywalker HUGE SPOILER!

Thanks to NoMen for bringing this from MF.com. For once I'm going to break with forum tradition because this one is so big it deserves its own thread.

EPISODE III TERNIAN REPORT: The Duel :: Part I

March 12 2005

Part I of II

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Obi-Wan dives into a forward roll that ends up with him on the rim of a low cliff, just above the soft black sand of a lava riverbank.

Anakin snarls at Obi-Wan, realising he has been tricked. He leaps off his droid at Obi-Wan's back but is half a second too slow.

Obi-Wan whirls to parry Anakin, but his saber doesn't meet Anakin's blade. Instead, he slices off Anakin's leg at the knee. Then he slices of the other leg at the knee. And while Anakin is still in the air, Obi-Wan uses his blade to slice off Anakin's left arm above the elbow. He steps back as Anakin falls.

Anakin drops his lightsaber, clawing at the edge of the cliff with his mechanical hand, but his grip becomes too powerful for the lava bank and the edge crumbles, and he slides down onto the black sand.

His severed legs and his severed arm rolls into the lava below him and immediately burns.

Anakin claws at the soft black sand, but his struggling only makes him slip farther. The sand itself is hot; digging his mechanical arm into it burns off his glove, and his robes begin to smolder.

Obi-Wan picks up Anakin's lightsaber. He lifts his own as well and weighs them in his hands. Anakin had based his design upon Obi-Wan's and thus they appear very similar.

Last edited by ~JP~ on Mar 13th, 2005 at 12:00 AM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 11:57 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I had to click the thread - but i havent read the text. And im not planning to - this i gotta see.

p.s. JP, you could use spoiler tags wink

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 11:59 PM
Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

My only comments are........I wish I hadnt read this one.
And does anyone else think that cutting off 2 legs and another arm a bit of overkill? messed

I put them on there Milla, but it's been my experience in the past in here that people just quote you and blow the reason for the tag. wink

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 11:59 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obiwalker08

is this true...will it happen....i hope not...it dosent sound like obiwan

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:11 AM
Click here to Send Obiwalker08 a Private Message Find more posts by Obiwalker08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Well everything else we've gotten from Tern has been accurate so far, so I dont see why this one wouldn't be. I'm anxious for Part 2. smile

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:12 AM
Prod
Portman lover

SO u guys are saying I houldnt read this???

http://rapidshare.de/files/2178551/e3-sample.avi.html

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:14 AM
Click here to Send Prod a Private Message Find more posts by Prod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obiwalker08

it better not be true...as you said its overkill...its NOT LIKE OBIWAN...i can see obi cuttin of a hand...i think he enjoys that...but not BOTH legs and a arm.....i really hope this isnt true...but i m most likely wrong

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:15 AM
Click here to Send Obiwalker08 a Private Message Find more posts by Obiwalker08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by prod_
SO u guys are saying I houldnt read this???

Not if you dont want to know prod_ no I wish I hadnt.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:15 AM
Prod
Portman lover

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Not if you dont want to know prod_ no I wish I hadnt.

too late...

I always want to read spoilers...this is the first time I have hesitated...lets hope that it is not true then...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:19 AM
Click here to Send Prod a Private Message Find more posts by Prod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obiwalker08

it saddens me...i shouldnt have read it.....

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:20 AM
Boris

Slice n' dice! big grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:21 AM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

LMAO Boris! You sicko! laughing out loud

I only wish I hadnt read it not because of what it says, but because I didnt want to be this spoiled. Too late now I guess. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:24 AM
Cascador

I read it but I already forgot it lol
the only thing I remember is that obi-wan picks the lightsabers up and euhm...never mind

"The greatest hero is the one who learns to face his fears and overconquers it!"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:26 AM
Click here to Send Cascador a Private Message Find more posts by Cascador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prod
Portman lover

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:28 AM
Chuanfashou
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another pointless thread

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:30 AM
Click here to Send Chuanfashou a Private Message Find more posts by Chuanfashou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

oh you ARE a pointless thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You have a problem with this thread I suggest you pm Ush. And he will tell you that you're wrong. stick out tongue

Last edited by ~JP~ on Mar 13th, 2005 at 12:35 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:33 AM
Boris

Obi-wan must be damn fast with a lightsaber to do all that, can't freakin wait....... and how is it pointless? One of the biggest moments in the film....

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:33 AM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chuanfashou
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
oh you ARE a pointless thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You have aproblem with this thread I suggest you pm Ush. And he will tell you this one can stay. stick out tongue

<-----Pointless thread all right

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:35 AM
Click here to Send Chuanfashou a Private Message Find more posts by Chuanfashou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

You guys, if you have a problem with a thread such as this PM the resident Ep III mods. This thread is fine, by me.

And dont create trouble here, because I dont want to go in and read the spoilers! So If i do have to come back to straighten arguments here I wont be liniant. Thank you.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:41 AM
Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Tyrant
The Matrix Network

WOW!, that was simply amazing, but I thought Anakin gets burned by lava.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 01:06 AM
Click here to Send Lord Tyrant a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Tyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote