KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Revenge of the Sith Soundtrack [Merged]

Revenge of the Sith Soundtrack [Merged]
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (73): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Question Revenge of the Sith Soundtrack

When will the soundtrack for the movie be released? I forget when the soundtrack for AOTC was released in relevance to the theatrical movie release... any ideas?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 12:10 AM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

The soundtrack for SW is always released a few days before the movie itself is out.

I like George.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 12:14 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galaxy Ghost
quick and easy death

not true...it was out a few weeks maybe even a month before the movie came out. i think it was because he got the score done and recorded exceptionally early. the tpm soundtrack was out like a month before the movie came out.

-big john williams fan

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 12:38 AM
Click here to Send Galaxy Ghost a Private Message Find more posts by Galaxy Ghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yeah, you're probably right. I remember getting mine a couple days before it was out. It may have been out longer, but that does makes sense.

Hopefully the ROTS score will be out a month before the release.

I like George.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 12:49 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

We can only hope... and John Williams has performed exceptionally well throughout all five movies so far, I have no doubt we'll hear some of his finest work in Episode III. He never, EVER lacks, that's why he's so awesome.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 12:51 AM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I agree.

I like George.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 12:55 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

considering the way star wars is made, releasing the soundtrack early is akin to a spoiler

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 05:15 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Richard FilmFre

Release was officially worldwide on April 23, 2002

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 10:01 AM
Click here to Send Richard FilmFre a Private Message Find more posts by Richard FilmFre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Tongue I just hope that John Willams is writting the music.Or there is going to be trouble.

I am pretty sure it is going to be out a couple of days before the movie which is in may of next year!
and again John Williams should be able to do the music since he did a great job wiht the other movies with the music.
I can't wait til this comes out so much!YEA!JM evil face

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:43 PM
Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

AOTC's came out April 2002

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 03:18 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

What the differnece if it comes out in April, it may have some spoilers, but you can't forget the Episode 3 novelizationcomes out in April as well, somany people will know everything that happens in the movie by then.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 03:38 PM
Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cylob49
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by JKozzy
We can only hope... and John Williams has performed exceptionally well throughout all five movies so far, I have no doubt we'll hear some of his finest work in Episode III. He never, EVER lacks, that's why he's so awesome.

Dunno i thought the EP2 soundtrack was disapointing
too many rehashes from ep1
and wasnt a lot of it music from the Phantom Menace game that didnt appear in TPM?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 07:58 AM
Click here to Send cylob49 a Private Message Find more posts by cylob49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul1

Umm the Ep II soundtrack came out in may a week before the movie.
It was leaked on the internet in april.
I didn't think there were any rehashes in the soundtrack itself with the exeption of the dual of the fates being added in.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 12:28 AM
Click here to Send maul1 a Private Message Find more posts by maul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cylob49
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah the battle on geonosis consits of large chunks of music from the TPM playstation game.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 10:23 AM
Click here to Send cylob49 a Private Message Find more posts by cylob49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

It will either come in late April or early May.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:11 PM
Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galaxy Ghost
quick and easy death

JP, it would be rediculous if somebody else did the music, GL would NEVER consider using somebody else

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 04:51 PM
Click here to Send Galaxy Ghost a Private Message Find more posts by Galaxy Ghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by DARK ASSASSIN
JP, it would be rediculous if somebody else did the music, GL would NEVER consider using somebody else

um actually I never posted in this thread hun. GO back and look. blink

without a doubt it HAS to be Williams, but the thought did cross my mind the other day....suppose Williams dies right at the beginning of scoring? Do you think Lucas would hire someone else or just use music he already has? And same goes for one of the principal stars....could you imagine the nightmare that would be?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 05:19 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

It would be horrible for something to happen to JW; he's brilliant.

I can't wait to see what EpIII brings us music-wise!

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 09:19 PM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

I just read today that John Williams has started to write the music for Episode 3.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 02:47 PM
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

I can't wait then!

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 07:53 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote