KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Star Wars 3 will be like Star Trek 3

Star Wars 3 will be like Star Trek 3
Started by: awain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Star Wars 3 will be like Star Trek 3

If anyone has seen Star Trek III: The search for Spock, you will know what I'm talking about. But I think that Star Wars 3 might be a bit like Star Trek 3 mainly because the fight between Anakin and Obi-Wan on that volcano planet, (whatever it's called) will be like the fight between Kirk and the Klingon Kruge on the Genesis planet when it was destroying itself.
But I know everyone's going to be moaning at me for this because I'm probably the one on this forum who likes Star Trek.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 01:42 PM
Click here to Send awain a Private Message Find more posts by awain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

.............. Oh come on, why isn't anyone responding to my new thread, which actually does have a point you know

EDIT: Please leave personal business out of the forums. And watch your language.

Last edited by LanceWindu on Mar 31st, 2005 at 02:22 PM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 02:19 PM
Click here to Send awain a Private Message Find more posts by awain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by awain
.............. Oh come on, why isn't anyone responding to my new thread, which actually does have a point you know.

EDIT: Please leave personal business outside of the forum. And watch your language.

If you want to say something to that person, take it to PM's.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 02:21 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Banshee

I like Star Trek too... but not in an episode III forum

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 02:22 PM
Click here to Send Lord Banshee a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Banshee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LanİeWindu™

Oh yeah sorry, you've got a point there, but still I don't like anyone obusing and bringing me down for literally no reason. All I'm doing is just opening new threads just have a bit of a conversation with people on this forum.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 02:26 PM
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Banshee
I like Star Trek too... but not in an episode III forum

Oh you like Star Trek too. Hey have you seen all ten films, I have. My favourite one is either Star Trek 8 or Star Trek 4.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 02:28 PM
LanceWindu

Yes I understand, just please keep the personal business to PM's and enjoy the Episode III forum. smile

Anyways...I've never seen Star Trek 3, so I wouldn't know. blink

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 02:28 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LanİeWindu™
Yes I understand, just please keep the personal business to PM's and enjoy the Episode III forum. smile

Anyways...I've never seen Star Trek 3, so I wouldn't know. blink

Well I think you should see Star Trek 3 either before or after you've seen Star Wars 3 and you'll probably agree that the volcano planet in Star Wars 3 is the very similar to the Genesis planet when it was destroying itself in Star Trek 3.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 02:31 PM
darthmaul1

I don't think Mustafar (the planet in EPIII) is destroying it's self like the genisis planet, and it may look the kind of the same but that's it, you should change the name of this thread, it's like saying kill bill 1 will be like kill bill 2 and 2 really sucked ass.
this is going to get locked soon anyway.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 02:44 PM
Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

27 threads started so far
way to go champ

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 03:02 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi2187
tha l'il guy

(please log in to view the image)
"Anakin! Grab my han---Whoops! Wrong movie!"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 03:05 PM
Click here to Send jedi2187 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi2187 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH STEVIOUS

SHUT UP SHUT UP NEVER COMPARE STAR TREK TO STAR WARS

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 03:13 PM
Click here to Send DARTH STEVIOUS a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH STEVIOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

and william shatner rears his ugly head in the ep3 forum

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 03:14 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi2187
tha l'il guy

Ewan's hairpiece in Epi 1 is far better than anything Shatner's ever worn on his head.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 03:20 PM
Click here to Send jedi2187 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi2187 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

This thread is on it's way to flameville...I'll just go ahead and close it then.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 03:23 PM