KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Goofs

Goofs
Started by: Captain Caveman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Captain Caveman

Goofs

If this needs to be merged, please do so and let me know.
I couldn't find another topic thread that caught it, so...........

Did anyone else catch the lightsaber goof during the Obi-Wan/Anakin duel? It was in the trailer, and surprisingly it made it into the finished film.

When they are dueling in the control room, right when Anaking grabs Obi's throat and his pushing him down on the ground, Obi-Wan is clearly holding Anakins' saber. n the revers shot, he has his own saber, then back to Obi-Wan holding Anakin's.

I figure this was due to some deleted fight footage that explains why Ankin is without a saber at that point, and that probably most people wouldn't notice, but the casual fanboy, I am not.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:08 PM
Click here to Send Captain Caveman a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Caveman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman316
The True Batman

<.<

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:09 PM
Click here to Send Batman316 a Private Message Find more posts by Batman316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sneeky_ninja
Sith Ninja

if i remember corectly when obi clothes lines anikin, anikin loses his saber.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:13 PM
Click here to Send sneeky_ninja a Private Message Find more posts by sneeky_ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

that still doesn't explain that happening though. I remember that too, I was shocked, I really thought that was just how it got cut for the trailer. I was really amazed to see it in the film. If that fight is longer, it had better get put back in on DVD. They kept boasting it will be the longest duel ever and that it will be 13 mins. straight. Yeah right. More like five minutes with LOTS of cutting to other things.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:18 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bhusek

When the camera is on Padme and Vader says, "The jedi turned against me". I think it was over dubbed, the audio did not match his mouth movement, which we only see his jaw moving from the back.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:41 PM
Click here to Send bhusek a Private Message Find more posts by bhusek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain Caveman

Miffed Mace

Then you also have Mace's "I don't trust him" line from the trailer.
In the film it still didn't look like that is what he originally said and they tried to CGI his mouth to match the new dialogue.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:24 PM
Click here to Send Captain Caveman a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Caveman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote