KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Okay...what about Syfo Dias ??

Okay...what about Syfo Dias ??
Started by: spitweety

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spitweety

Okay...what about Syfo Dias ??

I thought it would be explained in the movie....what was the deal ??? WHo was he ? THAT is a major plot holes for an average audience....

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:46 AM
Click here to Send spitweety a Private Message Find more posts by spitweety Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ubidoobascooby
Animatron Man

................ Just a jedi that dooku used to order the clone army. Dooku later killed him. I didn't like that they didn't mention anything in e3 either, Cos so many posts have been made about this topic before and after the movie came out.

"your bakery products are weak old man."

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:54 AM
Click here to Send ubidoobascooby a Private Message Find more posts by ubidoobascooby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think that dooku killed him, then assumed his identity in order to order the clone army.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 01:57 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

It was not in ROTS because it ahd nothing to do with the movie. The whol Syfo Dias ordeal was resovled in the book Laybrith of Evil. Read the book and you will find your answer. That is why it is not in the movie, it has already been resolved.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 03:11 AM
Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ab2421
Royal Guard

This is kinda annoying ... Sifo-Dyas, why Qui-Gon didn't disappear.... these haven't been occupying my thoughts for the past three years, but I was looking forward to getting answers to these and other questions.... I just feel a lot of the movie felt rushed sad ... ill see how it goes on my second viewing

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 04:28 AM
Click here to Send ab2421 a Private Message Find more posts by ab2421 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

The way that dias was referred to and spoken about in aotc, it did appear that he was going to have more to do with the on going story.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 04:37 AM
Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote