KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Most Powerful JEDI

Most powerful Jedi/ Sith
This poll is closed.
Obi-Wan (episode 3) 7 17.50%
Anakin (good in episode 3) 4 10.00%
Anakin/Vader (episode 3) 3 7.50%
Windu (episode 3) 2 5.00%
Sidious (episode 3) 12 30.00%
Yoda (episode 3) 11 27.50%
General Grevious (episode 3) 0 0%
Dooku (episode 3) 1 2.50%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Most Powerful JEDI
Started by: Obi-wan2005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Obi-wan2005

Most Powerful JEDI

Who is the most powerful jedi?

You Were The Chosen One!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 03:34 AM
Click here to Send Obi-wan2005 a Private Message Find more posts by Obi-wan2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Jedi Anakin in E3

Though this already exist somewhere.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 03:41 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-wan2005

Nah...sidious...he is best in the force and great with the saber i hit yod on accident

You Were The Chosen One!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 04:10 AM
Click here to Send Obi-wan2005 a Private Message Find more posts by Obi-wan2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crusher
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was amazed on how fast Sidious clobbered Mace's team.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 04:24 AM
Click here to Send Crusher a Private Message Find more posts by Crusher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
palpy_666
SITH LORD

Yeah, Sidious killer three Jedi Masters in a matter of a couple of seconds!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 04:26 AM
Click here to Send palpy_666 a Private Message Find more posts by palpy_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I was amazed that the first Jedi just stood there when Palps did his stupid little delayed lunge.

I am sorry but Ian looked very out of place, atleast C. Lee looked like he fit in during his duel shots.(not counting the digital doubles for either, I am referring to close-ups)

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 04:27 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Define 'powerful'. Because, Anakin's WAY more powerful than Obi-wan, yet Obi-wan beat him in a saber fight.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 04:47 AM
Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jerlark386
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you're talking about power midichlorian for midichlorian, then its Ani. But since power is'nt always about raw strength, Sidious wins by far. Political control, great power in the darkside,not bad with a saber, genius/mastermind and an apprentice who rivals Yoda in power.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 06:26 AM
Click here to Send jerlark386 a Private Message Find more posts by jerlark386 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Yoda was by far the most powerful Jedi in that movie. The way him and Sids was going at it was amazing.

Sids has my vote for most poweful Sith. No doubt him and Yoda were complete equals.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:15 AM
Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor
Unlimited Power!

Sidious was lightning fast dispatching 3 master jedi in a seconds. I doubt someone else could do that.

Sidious has showed his strength in both saber skill and force powers to be the best of all. I'm not saying he's without weakness but he prove in my eyes that he own and can do this with any Jedi he face except Yoda which both are pretty equal.

Sidious striking Yoda with Lightning was something i was waiting for a long time. Yoda was much helpless when Sidious use mutliples senate pods at the same time lunching them toward him; that was POWER!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:48 AM
Click here to Send Emperor a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hustler1ne

look, i know that sidious shot mace out of a window, but mace beat him in the fight. the only reason why he he got killed was cause of anakin cutting off his hand. at that time mace didnt know the anakin had turned to the dark side, so he wasnt expecting anakin to attack him either. so i think that mace iwndu is stronger than sidious

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:44 AM
Click here to Send hustler1ne a Private Message Find more posts by hustler1ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
andres31

I don't believe in casualties. Sidiuos beats the most powerful Jedis by himself, and Yoda runs for his life. How is possible that Yoda were more powerful if it can't defeat Sidious and runs for his life? Sidious kill all the jedis that were with Windu, including master Fisto who is one of the most powerful jedis and one of the best fighters. Sidious is the most powerful and the most impressive by far.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 09:06 AM
Click here to Send andres31 a Private Message Find more posts by andres31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

threre is a difference between power and skill

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 09:14 AM
Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkside_lover

Definately sidious...i mean...he almost killed luke if not for vader...too bad vader turned good...coz if he did not not...then there would be episode 7 or something?...

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:22 PM
Click here to Send Darkside_lover a Private Message Find more posts by Darkside_lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is all this stuff of Palpatine having clones of himself and he doesn;t really die until han solo shoots him in the back? Did palpatine really die at the end of Episode 6?

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:24 PM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

Sidious is not a Jedi, so Yoda.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:32 PM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nazgūl-lord
Star Wars Junkie

It's hard to choose between sidious and yoda but if i have to choose one than it's yoda all the way

big grinExa,Sauron,Kit,A.D,Smodden,MorgulLord,Tassie,pip-foot,Discos,Leggy_N_Merry,Thorondorbig grin

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:46 PM
Click here to Send nazgūl-lord a Private Message Find more posts by nazgūl-lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yoda = Jedi
Sidious = Sith

These two are the most powerful in the disipline. Is the Darkside actually Stronger? or not?

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:49 PM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nazgūl-lord
Star Wars Junkie

yoda said it in ep 5 : no stick out tongue

big grinExa,Sauron,Kit,A.D,Smodden,MorgulLord,Tassie,pip-foot,Discos,Leggy_N_Merry,Thorondorbig grin

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:51 PM
Click here to Send nazgūl-lord a Private Message Find more posts by nazgūl-lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-wan2005

nah...its defenetly sid but obi is way better than anakin...anakin over estimated himself

You Were The Chosen One!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:53 PM