KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » George Lucas' Cameo

George Lucas' Cameo
Started by: Darth Bong

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Bong
Perpetually High

George Lucas' Cameo

Was anyone able to catch Lucas' cameo? I have seen Episode 3 twice now and have not been able to find it. smokin'

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 06:35 AM
Click here to Send Darth Bong a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Bong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArynCrinn

I think I saw it
When the people are going up the steps to the theater..all the way on the left of screen for a few seconds is I think georgel lucas

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 06:38 AM
Click here to Send ArynCrinn a Private Message Find more posts by ArynCrinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jtigan

He is the fat faced blue skinned guy next to Palpatine when they arrive back from "rescuing" him from Dooku.

Click here to Send jtigan a Private Message Find more posts by jtigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

He is that pompous fellow blabbing with what looks like a senator just outside the theatre were the aqualish are performing;

Its the scene we see anakin run by and in through the door.

I noticed when i saw a second screening of the movie

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bong
Perpetually High

I saw that guy at the theatre and wasn't sure if it was him or not. I think the fat guy next to Palpatine after the rescue was in episode 2 also so that coulden't be George. smokin'

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 06:46 AM
Click here to Send Darth Bong a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Bong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Not sure ? Next time ask the operator to rewind that. thats what i did stick out tongue

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 06:57 AM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kashmircat
can i say no?

just before anakin enters palpatine's box at the opera, on the left of screen is lucas talking with his daughter (both fat and blue)

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:17 AM
Click here to Send kashmircat a Private Message Find more posts by kashmircat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Yup, he got his whole family in the movie. His son Jett was the Jedi who attacked the clones when Bail landed at the Temple.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:22 AM
Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kashmircat
just before anakin enters palpatine's box at the opera, on the left of screen is lucas talking with his daughter (both fat and blue)

Lucas has no problem putting food on the table.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:22 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kashmircat
can i say no?

Originally posted by cal31
Yup, he got his whole family in the movie. His son Jett was the Jedi who attacked the clones when Bail landed at the Temple.

did we see his other daughter...wasn't she supposed to be a senator or some such?

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:28 AM
Click here to Send kashmircat a Private Message Find more posts by kashmircat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Originally posted by ArynCrinn
I think I saw it
When the people are going up the steps to the theater..all the way on the left of screen for a few seconds is I think georgel lucas

When Anakin ran up the steps my attention was focused on the big breasted woman making her way up. stick out tongue What was that about?!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 11:33 AM
Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bong
Perpetually High

I know, the big breasted Twi'Lek woman kind of sidetracked me during that scene. smokin'

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:51 PM
JediMasterRetro

Yes.... lol I didnt even spot him mind u only seen it once so far

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:55 PM
Click here to Send JediMasterRetro a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterRetro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hayden'sgurl
PHOTOSHOP FREAK

was there a THX1138 refrence in this one?

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 12:57 AM
Click here to Send Hayden'sgurl a Private Message Find more posts by Hayden'sgurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bib_fortuna
^^ JEDI ^^

lol

Originally posted by K Von Doom
When Anakin ran up the steps my attention was focused on the big breasted woman making her way up. stick out tongue What was that about?!

lol, i saw that too! it was a little misplaced 'cause it was all i could look at and i have my own pair! damit, i missed a lucas cameo bc of boobs and i am not even a lesbian! you men and your big boobies ... tsk tsk tsk

There is no death; there is the Force.
- ROTJ is still the Best One - LW

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 01:56 AM
Click here to Send bib_fortuna a Private Message Find more posts by bib_fortuna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bib_fortuna
^^ JEDI ^^

from Delta5ive

Originally posted by Hayden'sgurl
was there a THX1138 refrence in this one?

Clone Commander Bacara's number is 1138, in reference to Lucas' THX-1138.

(taken from the Did you notice any secrets..? thread ... check it out.)

There is no death; there is the Force.
- ROTJ is still the Best One - LW

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:06 AM
Click here to Send bib_fortuna a Private Message Find more posts by bib_fortuna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bong
Perpetually High

Which one is Bacura again? smokin'

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:01 AM