KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Confusion or....

Confusion or....
Started by: Chiram

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Chiram
Lost one.

Confusion or....

Was Anikan's attack on mace simply out of his confusion? Like he tried telling Mace not to kill him because "It was not the Jedi way" and he didn't understand why the Jedi werebetraying their traditions, and the things that were taught him, or was it to have a chance to learn the life saving tequnique from Sidious, and he couldn't do that with him dead (Duh).

I think it would be so much better if he did it out of confusion so we do have the chance to believe that "there was good in him."

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 05:01 PM
Click here to Send Chiram a Private Message Find more posts by Chiram Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I think it was a combo of it not being the jedi way: killing without a trial when that is possible AND him needing Palpatine to learn how to stop people from dying

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 05:03 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

There was good in him, he turned to the Dark Side because of the good in him, he killed Mace because Palpatine was his only chance of saving Padmé.. He didn't want to do it, thats why he turned Palpatine over and he tried to talk Mace out of killing Palpatine... He said it himself "I need him" thats why he killed Mace. I don't think Confusion had anything to do with it, he had to make a split second decision, either kill Mace or let Padmé die. He choice her over him.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 05:04 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

He didn'T kill mace..he just stopped him from killing Palpy.....I belive he didn't really know what he was doing and operated in fear and anger (you know the path to the dark side)

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 05:12 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Indeed

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:03 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

What have i done?
remember

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:04 PM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Who gives a shit if he meant to or not. What matters is the actions that followed. Eigther way it is abundantly clear that anakin was never Jedi material. Yoda was right about this boy all along.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:33 PM
Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I don't agree that you have to look at the consequences, it's also (if not more important) the intention that matters

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 07:37 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote