KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » poor anakin fault

poor anakin fault
Started by: volleyballer4

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
volleyballer4

Worried poor anakin fault

dude if anakin didn't do anything about the dream/ vision of padme dying, than she wouldn't have died and he wouldn't have had to join the dark side. his devotion in saving her actually killed her even though he was trying to help her... it was soo sad...

it was sad too when he got his legs chopped off. he shouldnt have jumped when obi-wan was on higher ground... then as he slides close by the fire he gets burned and you can see the evil in his eyes... i almost cried...such HOT guy turning into a burned crisp disgusting thing..... i thought that obi wan should have helped him

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:50 PM
Click here to Send volleyballer4 a Private Message Find more posts by volleyballer4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-wan2005

she let herself die because he was lost to her he was on the dark side, he turned to save her but turning is what caused death....which leads me to belive that sid put that dream in his head to help turn him.

also uh he was a dark jedi he wanted him to burn up and di slowly for all the jedi killed why would he save him...anakin was lost vader "killed" him

You Were The Chosen One!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 08:54 PM
Click here to Send Obi-wan2005 a Private Message Find more posts by Obi-wan2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joseph_Kerr

Remember, the future is never set (ROTJ). Padme only died because of the route that Anakin took. She did not die from child birth, she died from a broken heart because of the things Anakin did. If Anakin had not gone down the path of the dark side, Padme would of lived.

Anakin killed his wife by going down the path way of the dark side.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 11:57 PM
Click here to Send Joseph_Kerr a Private Message Find more posts by Joseph_Kerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bib_fortuna
^^ JEDI ^^

obi-wan helped him by not killing him .. if he had done what Yoda had asked, we wouldn't have had a Vader at all ... obi-wan couldn't bear to actually kill his brother, he just did what he had to do defensively and that just happened to carry out (mostly) the orders from Yoda. obi-wan was what we call "stuck between a rick and a hard place." he did what he could.

There is no death; there is the Force.
- ROTJ is still the Best One - LW

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 12:16 AM
Click here to Send bib_fortuna a Private Message Find more posts by bib_fortuna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Re: poor anakin fault

quote: (post)
Originally posted by volleyballer4
dude if anakin didn't do anything about the dream/ vision of padme dying, than she wouldn't have died and he wouldn't have had to join the dark side. his devotion in saving her actually killed her even though he was trying to help her... it was soo sad...

it was sad too when he got his legs chopped off. he shouldnt have jumped when obi-wan was on higher ground... then as he slides close by the fire he gets burned and you can see the evil in his eyes... i almost cried...such HOT guy turning into a burned crisp disgusting thing..... i thought that obi wan should have helped him

yep!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 12:17 AM
Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote