KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The speech Before the DUEL

The speech Before the DUEL
Started by: invaderZim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
invaderZim

The speech Before the DUEL

I tell you what i had goosebumps and felt really sad as obi wan was telling anakin about the republic, That was the best poin of the movie for me, And when he said I HAVE FAILED YOU ANAKIN I HAVE FAILED YOU.

This was by far my fav star wars movie.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:47 AM
Click here to Send invaderZim a Private Message Find more posts by invaderZim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

i liked the way Anakin stopped choking Padme When Obi told him to stop, it was kinda like what a Father would say to a Son and then Anakin stopped.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:59 AM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wesleypipes

Yeah the speech before the duel was pretty crazy. I loved the scene where anakin is facing the camera and he has his back to obi wan, and he starts talking about his new empire. Much better acting than attack of the clones..... excluding the whole "im SO in love with you" part. Lucas shouldve taken that out.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:36 PM
Click here to Send wesleypipes a Private Message Find more posts by wesleypipes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

you have allowed this dark lord to twist your mind untill now, untill now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy...
and so on.....
awesome!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:37 PM
Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nazgūl-lord
Star Wars Junkie

i absolutely loved that part !

big grinExa,Sauron,Kit,A.D,Smodden,MorgulLord,Tassie,pip-foot,Discos,Leggy_N_Merry,Thorondorbig grin

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:38 PM
Click here to Send nazgūl-lord a Private Message Find more posts by nazgūl-lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

One of my favorite parts.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:41 PM
Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

I more liked the speech after the duel

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:44 PM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

Yeah, that was a good one too.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:46 PM
Fishy

That was great, it showed emotion something that was seriously lacking in 1 and 2

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Both speeches were good....but I cried when Obi-Wan did the after-duel speech....

Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

And Anakin just screamed 'I hate you.'
Poor poor Obi-Wan.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:50 PM
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

The speech was amazing, both before the duel and during it also.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:51 PM
Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

The best speech was.
Anakin- I love you
Padme-No I love you
Anakin-I love you more
Padme- No I love you more
Anakin- I love you times iffinity
Padme-I love you times infinnity and one
Anankin-I love you infinity times infinty times
well you get the point

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 03:56 PM
Click here to Send nolan lepaz a Private Message Find more posts by nolan lepaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

lol
That sucked SO bad.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 04:20 PM
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

I know dude. I don't mind love stories but that was too sh*tty beside Episode 2 already covered the love story Ep 3 should have only trouched on it they didn't need to say how much they love each other Anakin proved that when he saved Palpatine's life by stopping Mace.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 04:24 PM
Click here to Send nolan lepaz a Private Message Find more posts by nolan lepaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote