KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Revenge of the Sith new box office king!!!!

Revenge of the Sith new box office king!!!!
Started by: XX Emperor XX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XX Emperor XX
Twisted by the dark side

Laugh Revenge of the Sith new box office king!!!!

$158.5 MILLION!!!!! Thats what Revenge of Sith has done so far from thursday thru sunday in U.S. alone, shatterning the 3 day and 4 day record, and not to mention ROTS now also holds the record for opening day $50 million.....

So I just want to say thanks to everyone who has scene this movie, even to those like me who has scene this movie more than once, twice, three times however many, and making ROTS the new box office king for opening day, and 3 and 4 day totals.......BUT...........

One thing remains TITANTIC ($600 million)...lets go for the jugular people and make ROTS the ultimate king at the box office

Thanx to Lord Tyrant for sig

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:49 PM
Click here to Send XX Emperor XX a Private Message Find more posts by XX Emperor XX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

ROTS is well on the way to Box Office Supremacy!! Where it belongs... #1 Movie of ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!! Go and see it a million times if you have to.... make sure it beats that shitass **** movie Titanic!!!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:52 PM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Texansfan05
Jedi Knight

It also has already set the 5 day record as well. Because it made more money in 4 day's then any movie's made in 5. I have already seen it 3 times I hope it sink's that stupid boat.

sig by Ast

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:53 PM
Click here to Send Texansfan05 a Private Message Find more posts by Texansfan05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I have already put in 3 tickets, and I took my little sister saturday so 4 tickets for me.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:56 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

Now that's a plan... let's make Lucas so rich that he can't turn down the idea of making more films. We must appeal to his greed!! evil face

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:56 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth MoonPIE
DarkYoda's Lover

I've watched the movie personally 3 times and took 7 people so I've put in 10 tickets. I might go see it again during the week but who knows. KEEP IT UP GUYS!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:58 PM
Click here to Send Darth MoonPIE a Private Message Find more posts by Darth MoonPIE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

Yes! Wonderful idea! Everyone who views this thread see The Revenge of the Sith as many times as possible!!!!!!
Titanic sucks.

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Star Wars Fans Unite!!! Make ROTS the highest grossing movie of all time!!!!! See it as many times as you can!! I dont care if you got a "copy" of the movie or not.... see it in the theatre... and see it often!!

Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SW3HP4IJ4
Star Wars Episode III

Yep. I'm so glad the movie's doing so good.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 08:59 PM
Click here to Send SW3HP4IJ4 a Private Message Find more posts by SW3HP4IJ4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XX Emperor XX
Twisted by the dark side

We can do it!!!! if little teenage girls can make Titantic the highest grossing movie of all-time why not us Star Wars fan make ROTS the highest grossing movie

Thanx to Lord Tyrant for sig

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 09:01 PM
Click here to Send XX Emperor XX a Private Message Find more posts by XX Emperor XX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

At and end Titanic's reign is, and not short enough it was.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 09:03 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XX Emperor XX
We can do it!!!! if little teenage girls can make Titantic the highest grossing movie of all-time why not us Star Wars fan make ROTS the highest grossing movie

ROFLMAO!! teenage girls... lol..... good one.....

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 09:04 PM
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

Happy Dance

Heh... unfortunately, this thread has reminded me of that crappy fan film Tie-tanic where a bunch of star wars fighters (tie fighters I believe) swarm in and attack Titanic causing it to sink. They basically took the movie Titanic and animated all kind of ships to shoot at the people and stuff. Interesting idea, but the execution was sort of bad.

Anyway.

Go see Revenge Of The Sith !!!! wink Happy Dance

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 09:05 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Texansfan05
Jedi Knight

I've put in 8 ticket's if I include the ticket's I bought for my Brother and Sister's.

sig by Ast

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 10:00 PM
Click here to Send Texansfan05 a Private Message Find more posts by Texansfan05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smeep

hey I live in belgium and the premiere was 18 mai 2005
I had ONe tiket in UGC whit 7 friends at 14embarrasmento
And another ticket in Metropolis whit 3 friends at 20embarrasmento

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:28 PM
Click here to Send smeep a Private Message Find more posts by smeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~ J ~
Restricted

Account Restricted

The pot grows as we near another weekend romp in the takings...

Kingdom of What?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:16 PM
Click here to Send ~ J ~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~ J ~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bong
Perpetually High

First showing 2 tickets
Second showing 2 tickets
Third showing 3 tickets

Im trying to do my part. Im sure I will go to another showing also. smokin'

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 12:22 AM
Click here to Send Darth Bong a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Bong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yuxa
Restricted

Account Restricted

star wars owns!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 12:30 AM
Click here to Send Yuxa a Private Message Find more posts by Yuxa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Im still waiting for it to hit the top of the UK box office. Dont forget, that in a months time Japan will see it in cinemas, but thats not to say we dont do our part. Luckily enough, i gotta job the same day as RotS opened, so ill have to ignore my crappy bootleg version and head out to the bigscreen oncemore.

Lets sink that big bastard with Liverpool typed on its ass!laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 12:36 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthAJ
Darth

I've got 5 tickets in for ROTS' box office. So if I do the math... i gave GL 43 bucks!

Thanks to Lord Tyrant for the Sig!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 12:41 AM
Click here to Send DarthAJ a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote