KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Kept thinking this during the movie.

Kept thinking this during the movie.
Started by: coolboarder98

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolboarder98

Kept thinking this during the movie.

Now, we all knew how RotS was going to wind up right? Well my friends and I, through the entire movie, as we saw Anakin's turmoil on choosing the dark side or not, we kept thinking, "Don't go to the dark side. Don't do it." Especially the scene where Anakin confronts Palpatine about being Darth Sidious, I couldn't help but think "Stay away from the dark side." And when he told Mace about Palpy, I thought, "Maybe he's decided to stay with the light side." I dunno, just a weird thing, anyone else had something similar happen?

-Robert Plant, The Lemon Song, Led Zeppelin II

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 09:53 PM
Click here to Send coolboarder98 a Private Message Find more posts by coolboarder98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowKing
Fallen Jedi

The sign of a good movie...becoming emotionally involved....

like I kept thinking, "Yeah Yoda..kick his punk Sith a$$" as if the outcome would be changed....

Custom Sig courtesy of Ast!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 09:56 PM
Click here to Send ShadowKing a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Yeah I did, no matter how much you knew what was coming you didnt want to see him do it.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 09:57 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Sidious01
Sword&WeaponMasterOfGSG

that is called suspense and a very good movie my friend...THANK YOU IAN MCDIARMID AND EWAN MCGREGOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sig by Ast

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 09:57 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Sidious01 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Sidious01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi_Delta

ya the entire movie i was like maybe he wont go to the darkside and when he was talkin to lord sidious im like dont do it i wanted to see him to keep being with the jedi and live happily ever after with padme but i knew he had to turn into darth vader sad

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:05 AM
Click here to Send Jedi_Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi_Delta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Texansfan05
Jedi Knight

Yeah when he was debating going to the dark side I was hoping he'd stay even though I already knew the outcome.

sig by Ast

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:08 AM
Click here to Send Texansfan05 a Private Message Find more posts by Texansfan05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thumbilina

Yeppers, even the second time I saw it I was still thinking to myself "No Ani, don't do it!" Like that was gonna change the outcome...

Old Post May 24th, 2005 02:53 AM
Click here to Send Thumbilina a Private Message Find more posts by Thumbilina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theshakl

hey Hayden too!!!!!

Old Post May 24th, 2005 03:03 AM
Click here to Send theshakl a Private Message Find more posts by theshakl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark hoser
Sith Lord Hoser

Ya i thought the same thing maybe he'll stay on the light side

Old Post May 26th, 2005 07:37 AM
Click here to Send Dark hoser a Private Message Find more posts by Dark hoser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daarrheel

LOL I too was sitting there thinking Ani should kick palps A$$ and redeem himself in front of all the Jedi but heh that couldnt be =/ and I knew but still wished.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 08:08 AM
Click here to Send Daarrheel a Private Message Find more posts by Daarrheel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

This film was exactly the opposite of Titanic.

Episode III was comparred to Titanic, in that we knew what was going to happen, and the movie was based off of that knowledge.

Episode III had me wanting Anakin to NOT become Vader. I kept thinking "Don't do it, don't do it" whereas with Titanic I kept thinking "Whens this damn ship gonna sink and kill all these stupid people?".

It's a sign of a great film when you know the outcome, but still have hope for the characters. You don't want Anakin to become Darth Vader. You can see him getting buried deeper and deeper, and you feel so sorry for him.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:15 AM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

yeah i def. felt the same, hoping for a change, obviously wasnt gonna happen, but i was just thinking like mace kill him now dont talk, do it now and everything will be ok, or when anakin finds out hes sith, if wouldve just cut him down then it woulda been allright, but we all know what was gonna happen

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:34 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahhhnakin
Lord Vader

Hello everyone... new to board today. Watch Ep III twice and both times thought this same thing. I think it's because we feel attached to Anakin.... we can FEEL his inner turmoil. I found myself doing the same thing.... "don't do it, Anakin... don't turn...." but even after he did, I felt myself almost rooting for him. He was a wounded soul. It definitely WAS emotional for me. I left that theatre both times feeling just.... sad. That's not really the word, but I'm sure you know what I'm saying on this board. I have no idea how people couldn't enjoy this one.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 05:40 PM
Click here to Send Ahhhnakin a Private Message Find more posts by Ahhhnakin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

If i had the ability to do so, i would of kept Anakin FAR, FAR away from Palpatine. I loved Palpatine's performance and the character, but i really did generate ALOT of hate for him when he turned Anakin over to the darkside. I felt betrayed!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 05:55 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

welcolme ahhhnakin, wow thats kinda a hard name to type correctly, well have fun good to have you!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:01 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~ J ~
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I sense great fear in you Skywalker...
You have hate
You have anger

and yet you dont use them..."

-Dooks to Ani before he goes hand and headless

Old Post May 26th, 2005 07:28 PM
Click here to Send ~ J ~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~ J ~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote