KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Somethign that really annoyed me

Somethign that really annoyed me
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Somethign that really annoyed me

General grevious

Right now in clone wars (the cartoon that connects episode two with episod three) general grevious kills four jedi seriously injures two and is about to kill a master jedi (ki-adi-mundi) and he did most of this quite easily ...... now in episode three grevious can barely fight obi wan (who had only recently been made a master) ( I think he was a master because he was sitting with them during their meetings)

And that just annoys me to no end grevious should have been able to beat obi-wan

Old Post May 24th, 2005 11:33 AM
Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nazgūl-lord
Star Wars Junkie

grievous was weakened by windu in clone wars and besides clone wars is a cartoon .They portraited the jedi as freakin' superheroes!they could do anything

big grinExa,Sauron,Kit,A.D,Smodden,MorgulLord,Tassie,pip-foot,Discos,Leggy_N_Merry,Thorondorbig grin

Old Post May 24th, 2005 11:34 AM
Click here to Send nazgūl-lord a Private Message Find more posts by nazgūl-lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, people would then complain about, Why didn't Obi Wan kick his as*? Plus Grevious did put up a fair fight, threw him around a bit

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 11:38 AM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Thats not the point weakened or not greviosu should have been able to take out obi wan

Old Post May 24th, 2005 11:39 AM
Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Duffy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
Thats not the point weakened or not greviosu should have been able to take out obi wan

You wanna back that up with facts?

erm....Jedi master against damaged glorified droid well past his prime

Old Post May 24th, 2005 11:43 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Duffy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

GREY FOX

Watch the new season 3 of Clone Wars, you see That Grevious gets his insides crushes by Mace. Grevious cant go all out since hes badly injured

Old Post May 24th, 2005 11:43 AM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

i know i saw it but it still pisses me off i mean grevious had unlimited kickass factor and then they kill him off like bloody darthmaul

Old Post May 24th, 2005 11:48 AM
dealwatjins

In the novel, it states that the reason that Obi-wan was sent to fight Grevious was that his fighting style was simple and efftive. Grevious was trained by Dooku with many different styles, which made him too confident

Old Post May 24th, 2005 12:15 PM
Click here to Send dealwatjins a Private Message Find more posts by dealwatjins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

AND....greivous had asthma ^__^

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post May 24th, 2005 12:49 PM
Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pogel
Rubberaliens are fake too

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox

Uhm, yeah....and make Episode 4,5,6 impossible?
Or was the Obi wan there actually a Clone that the Kaminoans cloned out of a hair that was left in OB1's chair? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:14 PM
Click here to Send Pogel a Private Message Find more posts by Pogel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dwizard

The fact is that Obi Wan is an intelligent Jedi. He is inferior to other jedi in many ways but he is the best thinker of them all.

Obi Wan likes to do things with thought, like when Anakin wanted to destroy the droids after they infiltrated a base. Instead, Obi Wan pulled out some bomb pellets from his bag and told him there are easier ways of dealing with them. Anakin said, "ah no fun"

Also in episode 3, Obi Wan was patient in the Elevator, thinking his way out of the situation where Anikan again was impulsive and cut his way out of the elevator. Obi Wan just contacted R2 and allowed for him to move the elevator meanwhile Anakin was agian impulsive.

Again in Episode 2, instead of running crazy looking for the assassin in the bar on Coresant he went for a drink and allowed anakin to run around insane looking for the Assassin. Patiance paid off as he caught the assassin.

Even in Episode 1, he killed Darth Maul because Maul didnt expect that a padiwan could pull off a stunt as he did. He underestimated him!

This is Obi Wan, a thinker and patient Jedi, always looking at the bigger picture. Even when he faced Darth Vader he told him not to jump from the lower ground. Sure enough he did and it cost him his skin, arm and legs.

Obi Wan is no slouch, and when he saw four arms waving at him he decided that he narrow it down to three arms! Then Two!

Seeing this Grievious took off running. Mind you that Grievious put up a hell of a fight even with his chest crushed and all but Master Windu, he still managed to smack Obi Wan around a bit. But still when Obi Wan found his weakness he exploited it.

Obi Wan was the BEST strategist with a light saber....

Obi Wans last act was allowing for Darth Vader to strike him down so that he man commune with the Force and guide Anakins son from the dead. His last words, "If you strike me down I will become more powerful then you will ever know."

Again Obi Wan thinks out of the box as did Qui Gon Jin! Its why Qui Gon Jin was able to be the first jedi to commune from the dead with the living.

Obi Wan took away Grievious arms and took away his advantage. Leaving him with only one option... RUN!

I think his resume speaks for itself

Obi Wan is a legend of a Jedi...

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:31 PM
Click here to Send dwizard a Private Message Find more posts by dwizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman316
The True Batman

General Grevious was a punk and got what was coming to him

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:36 PM
Click here to Send Batman316 a Private Message Find more posts by Batman316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sairarouge

Nicely said dwizard.

Sarah

Old Post May 24th, 2005 03:11 PM
Click here to Send sairarouge a Private Message Find more posts by sairarouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Killing off the villian has been the main thing in all 3 movies, darth maul, jango fett and now grievous.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 04:09 PM
Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote