KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » If you had the force..........

If you had the force..........
Started by: Exar Kun 69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Exar Kun 69

If you had the force..........

What side of the force would you choose??

The Light Side or the Dark Side

All the way through ep3 in the back of my mind i was glad happy at what i was seeing Anakin do which would suggest i would deffinately follow the path to the dark side!!

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:52 PM
Click here to Send Exar Kun 69 a Private Message Find more posts by Exar Kun 69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jon84
Secret Asian Man

If i had the choice, i'd be a dark lord of the sith!

Ah, a Jedi's weapon, much like your fathers. By now you must know that your father can never be turned from the Dark Side. So will it be with you.

and one of my favourtie quotes...

Obi-Wan once thought as you do. You don't know the *power* of the Dark Side, I *must* obey my master.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:58 PM
Click here to Send jon84 a Private Message Find more posts by jon84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

Yes but then Vader turns back and the Sith get OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jedi all the way.

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post May 24th, 2005 02:08 PM
Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

dark side all the way baby evil face its the best i love i t alien

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post May 24th, 2005 02:10 PM
Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

If I had the the force (as if i didn't have it already! wink ) I would go for a light side.

Nobody goes to the darkside because it's darkside. They go there to accomplish something else, which is usually destroyed in progress...

Anakin went over to save Padme, but ended up indirectly killing her.

Like Obi1 once said: "Good job!"

Old Post May 24th, 2005 02:56 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SixOfTwelve
Blue Elephant Muppet

I'd probably start off with the best of intentions, but then go over to the dark side out of lazyness and end up looking like Jabba the Hutt in the process.

"Your pizza, sir. That'll be 7 Euros."
*wave* "I already paid you."
"You already paid me. Apologies for the oversight, sir."
*wave* "Apology accepted, pizza guy. Now go back and bring me some Coke and some Häagen Dasz"
"It shall be done, my lord."

Old Post May 24th, 2005 03:02 PM
Click here to Send SixOfTwelve a Private Message Find more posts by SixOfTwelve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No!@#

I'd go light side because they have all the cool looking people ...i mean if u look at all the sith they all look nasty but most of the light side look awesome liek amidallia and that one blue girl and the orange guy with the mask (although they all got kill) (that was sad) and well u get the point jedi all the way.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 03:06 PM
Click here to Send No!@# a Private Message Find more posts by No!@# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peluffo

the dork side is my ally stick out tongue

For the Empire, against the rebel alliance.
"Good" is a point of view...The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 04:45 PM
Click here to Send peluffo a Private Message Find more posts by peluffo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
palpy_666
SITH LORD

Sith Lord.

I am ruthless, cunning, manipulative, and wise... And if you think about it, that's the only way to make it to the top in life. Any other way and people walk all over you.

I guess it's a matter of "survival of the fittest" in life. And when necessary, use all tools available to survive.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 04:48 PM
Click here to Send palpy_666 a Private Message Find more posts by palpy_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterRetro

I would go for light but much less the light in the PT more like the light side in the OT the way Obi wan is then

Old Post May 24th, 2005 04:48 PM
Click here to Send JediMasterRetro a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterRetro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Id go for the darkside. But i wouldnt be a sith id create my own following with rules and regulations. None of this there can only be two, i would create a grand army, and whipe out the jedi....Opps did i say that outloud?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 04:55 PM
Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peluffo

quote:
I am ruthless, cunning, manipulative, and wise

... and humble. stick out tongue

For the Empire, against the rebel alliance.
"Good" is a point of view...The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 06:11 PM
Click here to Send peluffo a Private Message Find more posts by peluffo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~ J ~
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I had the choice I would do the Jedi Mind trick on a large group of chicks at spring break...

Republic credits will do fine...

Old Post May 24th, 2005 06:27 PM
Click here to Send ~ J ~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~ J ~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~ J ~
Restricted

Account Restricted

so...DARK side for me hehehehe

Old Post May 24th, 2005 06:28 PM
Click here to Send ~ J ~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~ J ~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
solsmitch
He who plays with rocks

neither i would just use it to get stuff like the t.v. remote from across the room without getting out of my chair, or fooling my younger brother........"you will fetch me a beer"......."you serve your master well"

Old Post May 24th, 2005 07:08 PM
Click here to Send solsmitch a Private Message Find more posts by solsmitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

I'd be like Anakin, gradually falling to the dark and finally ending up the darkest of dark, but without the whole getting shocked and dieing thing. My attitude would be more like Dr. Evil from the first Autsin Powers. "Kill the little jerk, I don't care."

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post May 24th, 2005 07:55 PM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bong
Perpetually High

Definetly Jedi. Dark side users always end up getting killed in the end. The dark side, much like the Sith themselves always turn on whoever or whatever they associate with. smokin'

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:34 AM
Click here to Send Darth Bong a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Bong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jayd265
Cajun Jedi

shoot id stay on the light side if i had padme as a wife. that hot woman would keep me from taking my lightsaber elsewhere!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:05 AM
Click here to Send Jayd265 a Private Message Find more posts by Jayd265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by palpy_666
Sith Lord.

I am ruthless, cunning, manipulative, and wise... And if you think about it, that's the only way to make it to the top in life. Any other way and people walk all over you.

I guess it's a matter of "survival of the fittest" in life. And when necessary, use all tools available to survive.

And then get completely owned by the Jedi. big grin

I'd just be Dark. Not a Sith. Just Dark. no expression

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:06 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark hoser
Sith Lord Hoser

i would choose the dark side cause to me they seem like they have more power and its kool

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:43 AM
Click here to Send Dark hoser a Private Message Find more posts by Dark hoser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote