KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » 100 years before ep1 (Yoda saga)

100 years before ep1 (Yoda saga)
Started by: sexyking

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sexyking

100 years before ep1 (Yoda saga)

I kid you not i have recently read in the papers that George Lucas wants to do one more i really hope its true it would be great bascily its meant to be based on Yoda. Now I'm not naive just a fan hoping for one more great film so what do you guys think.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:48 AM
Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

lol "read it in the papers" isn't very reassuring.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:51 AM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

Obviously the papers do fabricate some stories but i am sure they cant just fabricate thibgs from thin air.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:53 AM
Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Well, they do.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:54 AM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

cant argue with him. it was in 'the papers' roll eyes (sarcastic)
and we all know that if its printed on paper, it MUST be true!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:57 AM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PVS
cant argue with him. it was in 'the papers' roll eyes (sarcastic)
and we all know that if its printed on paper, it MUST be true!!!

Did i say that don't be a fool i am simply asking peoples opinions on this. Is there anywhere in this thread you have seen me state it as fact you a..

Old Post May 26th, 2005 12:20 PM
sexyking

Could someone lock this thread i realise there is another thread similair to this one

Old Post May 26th, 2005 12:40 PM
DenKi

Why 100 years, Yoda would be still old, he will be like 700, we wanna see him in his Prime Youth

Old Post May 26th, 2005 12:46 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sairarouge

It won't let me post the link to the article that he is talking about. Try this.

//movietab.com/2005/05/25/star-wars-not-done-yet/

Sarah

Old Post May 26th, 2005 01:44 PM
Click here to Send sairarouge a Private Message Find more posts by sairarouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
revolution_man

he better not make another one....would be a hoooorrible move on his part...

Old Post May 26th, 2005 01:50 PM
Click here to Send revolution_man a Private Message Find more posts by revolution_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ulic Qel Droma

um... guys guys guys.. oh and gal (sarah), were is he gonna fit it in?? Episode 0?? Less u forget there is no room to place another star wars movie unless its Episode 7 no expression

Old Post May 26th, 2005 02:50 PM
Click here to Send Ulic Qel Droma a Private Message Find more posts by Ulic Qel Droma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ulic Qel Droma

sorry forgot to mention in Episode 7 Yoda would be dead so you know, cant be true smart

Old Post May 26th, 2005 02:52 PM
Click here to Send Ulic Qel Droma a Private Message Find more posts by Ulic Qel Droma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

now ive heard this from a number of places now so, maybe this is going to be the subject of the TV series?? seems the most plausible thing to me

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:38 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
palpy_666
SITH LORD

Originally posted by SithSpy
now ive heard this from a number of places now so, maybe this is going to be the subject of the TV series?? seems the most plausible thing to me

That would deffinately make much, much more sense.

As someone earlier in this thread said, what would Lucas start this new saga at (number wise).. Episode O? And besides... 100 years before Episode I... that doesn't make much sense. What would be going on? The formation of the Republic took place at least 1000 years before I.. not 100! 100 years before Episode I and the Sith wouldn't have even been revealed! What could Lucas possibly work with?

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:49 PM
Click here to Send palpy_666 a Private Message Find more posts by palpy_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

i rememvber a story like this while back...maybe just a nice surprise lucas is reserving

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:53 PM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

right, and really thats the only place he COULD do the series I think, unless he goes like 30yrs after ROTJ with Hamill as Luke leading the jedi academy, but another movie def. doesent seem like its in the cards. Hes said many a times that the saga is the story of Anakin Skywalker so that door is closed, the TV show however could be about anything

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:53 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drex

No! The TV series has to be Vader taking out the rest of the jedi!

i would prefer that than the Yoda 1!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:56 PM
Click here to Send drex a Private Message Find more posts by drex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

the problem with that is that they would have to get JEJ and Ian mcdarmid along with a # of other actors to sign on, if they didnt it would be a cheap tv version of the films and would not be well recieved

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:59 PM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by sexyking
Could someone lock this thread i realise there is another thread similair to this one

You wish is my command.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 05:11 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote