KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Things you would have changed from the PT

Things you would have changed from the PT
Started by: Sans_Fi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sans_Fi
King of the Penguins

Things you would have changed from the PT

Things you would have changed from the PT to fit better with the story or with the OT.

_ Anakin constructing R2, C3PO being from Padme (makes more sense: a protocol droid for a Queen, a mechanical droid for a guy that builds a podrace)
_ All senators wearing White clothes while on senate (It would give it that Classic Movie and Hisorial look)
_ Clone Wars starting on EP1 (even with anakin as a little boy)

Old Post May 26th, 2005 03:26 PM
Click here to Send Sans_Fi a Private Message Find more posts by Sans_Fi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
macgeek2005

Jar-Jar Binks.

Need I say more?

A day will come when no director has the courage to produce a film anymore.

A day will come when every single director on earth, will give up his/her work in helpless grief, overwhelmed by the greatest movie on earth.

That day......... is May 19 2005

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:16 AM
Click here to Send macgeek2005 a Private Message Find more posts by macgeek2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone-pilot

In the space fight at the end of Episode 1 , we should see more Droid Starfighters obliterated , it's very unsatisfying as it is . IE- we see one of them crash.... thats all. What happened to the "Good shot Red 3!!!" -style moments of pilot comradery in the earlier trilogy. Enemy starships exploding are what made the space fights so apealing , did George Lucas not notice this??? . As for Episode 2 I think it's perfect the way it is apart from some of the acting .

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:27 AM
Click here to Send Clone-pilot a Private Message Find more posts by Clone-pilot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Qui-Gon Jinn dying. Because then Vader would kill him in ep 3 making Obi-Wan angrier and wanting to kill Vader which would of been a better fight then talk, clash, jump, no legs, leave. It would of been way cooler and Vader might die and Obi-Wan could be evil!

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 02:08 PM
Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

darth maul dying and he should live untill 2... then dooku could pretend to be sifo dias, and maybe even show grivous, oh and make yoda and nute gunray cg, (have you seen nute?) how 'bout making the space battle at the end more like the ep. III opening secuence, and reduce jar jar's role, Anakin kills Maul in ep. II, battle of naboo more war like, like kashyyk, or geonosis, bigger roles for all jedi, (plo, sannsee, kit, the gang, y did mace bring them, skills? if so show them in battle at geonosis) the droid ship sequence at geonosis, BETTER ACTORS, 3po made at naboo, ankin killing the driod ship less of an accident, no jabba cameo?, maybe extend the movies?(a longer battles in PHM, another battle after geonosis, to show off the clones, and Vader killing the younglings and jedi, shaak ti's death, maybe a better death for Plo koon!!! and lines, that scene where anakin beats up greedo in phm, sidious dosent kill as fast, more, but i dont wanna over do it

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 11:29 PM
Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

AOTC:

- Cut out everything that doesn't happen on Tatooine. EVERYTHING.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 12:56 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

I would cut out Hayden.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:23 PM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote