KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Your favourite Star Wars death scene

Your favourite Star Wars death scene
Started by: DarkAge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkAge
Stronger than fear

Your favourite Star Wars death scene

Self explanatory. Mine is Mace Windu's. Or possibly that scene where that Twi-lekk dancer falls through a trap door and her breast pops out.

"Be yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:39 AM
Click here to Send DarkAge a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

i like stass allie (sp) that was friggin sweet seeing the bike flip and crashbig grin

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:42 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

My fav is Mauls. He deserved to die. Plus the Dark Side surrounded Obi-Wan for just that brief instant.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

What does (sp) mean?

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

(sp) = spelling...as in im not sure if thats how you spell it.

both boba and jango had cool ones....(ignoring the eu that boba didnt die)

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:44 AM
Vanquish

Watching Plo Koon die, without saying a single fricking word. Just kept thinking of how many guys on this forum will be PISSED OFF !!!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:46 AM
Click here to Send Vanquish a Private Message Find more posts by Vanquish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenobi2004

I hated the way the 3 other jedi which were assisting mace in fighting palpatine died...like less than 9 seconds and they are all dead...i thought kit fisto was powerful of what i've seen in clone wars...disapointed i'm.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 06:01 AM
Click here to Send kenobi2004 a Private Message Find more posts by kenobi2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Bail Organa, quick and painless. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 06:03 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

mace's death was sweet...i have to admit...

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post May 27th, 2005 06:04 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
macgeek2005

My Favorite death is Ki-Adi Mundi. That was one of the greatest looking battles ever. It looked better than kashyyk. It was absolutely mind blowing. Epic. Grand. Realistic. It didn't look like any effects were used in it. It looked real.

And Ki-Adi Mundi has a very cool death. They way it shows the clones feet coming to a stop. Brilliant.

A day will come when no director has the courage to produce a film anymore.

A day will come when every single director on earth, will give up his/her work in helpless grief, overwhelmed by the greatest movie on earth.

That day......... is May 19 2005

Old Post May 27th, 2005 06:04 AM
Click here to Send macgeek2005 a Private Message Find more posts by macgeek2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

yoda, as if he didnt have the best death sceneno expression

Old Post May 27th, 2005 06:05 AM
HateWork
Resident Metalhead

mace was such a pussy when he took it. when luke got his hand cut off, he let out one little scream, mace was screaming like it was his manhood cut off & then lemon juice & salt poured on the wound.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 06:28 AM
Click here to Send HateWork a Private Message Find more posts by HateWork Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

The one Jedi, I dont know here name but she was green, during Order 66. Order 66 was sad, but when I think about it when I'm ok, She was gunned down by the troops, and when she died, the troops just kept firing at her while she was dead. It;s pretty funny I guess because shes a no name. I just think why do they have to keep shooting at her while she was clearly dead

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:22 AM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Her name's Aayla Secura btw. Funny isn't the word I'd use for it but whatever. They kept shooting her because it showed just how brutal and merciless the killings were. It was representing the evil of Sidious. Just sending a message.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:47 AM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

mine of course would be qui gons smile

-TeamMir-

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:49 AM
Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone-pilot

It's gotta be Bobba Fett's rebounding off the sail barge and into the ravenous mouth of the Sarlak pit !!!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:10 AM
Click here to Send Clone-pilot a Private Message Find more posts by Clone-pilot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone-pilot

Vader's death is cool too .

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:10 AM
Click here to Send Clone-pilot a Private Message Find more posts by Clone-pilot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

wait! Changed my mind was The emperors death when darth vader through him down that shaft.

-TeamMir-

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:17 AM
Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone-pilot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Moosooman
wait! Changed my mind was The emperors death when darth vader through him down that shaft.

Yeah that ones cool too ... dammit!!! I can't decide now!!!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:42 AM
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
The one Jedi, I dont know here name but she was green, during Order 66. Order 66 was sad, but when I think about it when I'm ok, She was gunned down by the troops, and when she died, the troops just kept firing at her while she was dead. It;s pretty funny I guess because shes a no name. I just think why do they have to keep shooting at her while she was clearly dead

yeah, that was the initial feeling

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:19 PM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote